Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never seen that lake so blended up just like chocholete milk went out to Ohio waters 2 miles inside there line and stilllllllllllll like stewk,,,, dont think i will waisting my time out there anymore she will not turn over for some time .............We will see how smart the DNR is and how they manage that lake ( No fishing till June ) ,,,,,,, lets see how well they manage our MONEY...... Just a little torked off and ventting but that lake is a hard shell to crack.........
I guess i just want some walleye in my freezer....... sorry if i was coming of harsh good luck to all,,,,,,,,someone gots the luck cause i sure dont have fun out there. guess i got to find them on LSC>>>>>>>>.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I fished out of bolles harber today and all I did was waist gas and time. I never found any decent water and we went way out. Nobody else that I talked to did anygood. nothing, noone had anything not evan a sheephead.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Just think, you learned water conditions and now your better educated to decide when and where to go. So one trip taught you to learn conditions and avoid this from happening again. Sure it stunk but you learned. I've been there and wind is a big factor also on erie. Rollers are no fun. Erie gets it name from being erie. You'll know better now when and where to go.

<--h2o understands

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, i know most of the time i will watch the conditions and read reports, and watch the fishing report and weather yada yada yada,,,,,,,,,, but somtimes you never know,,,,,,, what i do know is if your not fishing your not catching,,,,,, its still better than cleaning out the garage.............. its just a little bitter...thats all.........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts