Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ever fished there? I have seen Bass Tourneys there and have seen the bags they have brought in. Where do you find them in that bowl of water?

G

·
Never heard of it... next!

Just Kidding... I'm not trying to boot you out of here, but this really would get a lot more attention (and a better chance for a knowledgeable answer) on the fishing board. Good luck...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Been there. I usally Walleye fish. So I don't know how much help I'll be. I usally troll in front of the beach. From the beach out 3/4 mile? There is a big hole that I troll around. I've heard they do well in the bay by the state park for bass. The other arm is shallow. I've also heard that they do good on the N side by M72. Hope this helps a little. You can launch from inside the military base.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MisterD,

Last time I was up there (last year), you could not launch from the base. As for Walleye, YEA!! thats a great walleye lake. I used to troll kind of in front of the state campground and down that shoreline and do a figure eight and back toward the campgroud. Well good luck if you fish it again, hopefully somebody will give me insite on Bass.

Dan

·
Registered
530 Posts
the launch is 2nd street pastthe lake if youre going westbound 72 .turn left[it the only way] and at the end on the left is the dnr launch. never fished , took the drag boat out till we got kicked off the lake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts