Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, if no one is going to start a Lake Norman bashing thread I will. (just for fun)
Our good friends from Lake Norman are going to need help in coming up with a new Guinness world record to break. I thought we could offer them some suggestions. Such as:
#1 Largest family reunion ever held on water.
#2 Most amount of red stripe beer consumed on the water in one day!
# 3 Largest amount of lawbreakers on the water at one time. (Ouch that hurts)

I'm sure my fellow lscner's will have some helpful suggestions to add.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Largest Raft Off South Of The Great Lakes!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Aquaholic @ Aug 9 2004, 10:02 AM)largest gathering on the water with the least amount of teeth.
Website Pics?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Largest congregation in one area that isn't a trailer park

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
they can rename it to the

"annual gathering of people named Billy Bob"

or

"swingers swap meet for cousins and sisters"

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hey... let's focus on something they won:

THE HONOR TO WASH GOOSE & TANGO'S BOATS!

and also the world's record for shortest amount of time to hold a world record?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Im picturing ---

Beverly Hillbillies mobiles on pontoons, rocking chairs with toothless, shoeless, overall wearing, corn cob pipe smoking, straw hat wearing, sour mash out of a jug swiggin, Hatfield and McCoy hillbillies on the reservoir...

Oh, and dont forget...banjo's playing in the background

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Bullets & Bandaids @ Aug 10 2004, 01:43 AM)Im picturing ---

Beverly Hillbillies mobiles on pontoons, rocking chairs with toothless, shoeless, overall wearing, corn cob pipe smoking, straw hat wearing, sour mash out of a jug swiggin, Hatfield and McCoy hillbillies on the reservoir...

Oh, and dont forget...banjo's playing in the background

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
Ok before we bash, did we officially win?

I think they officially did a FANTASTIC job and deserve a great party for all the work, with a whole lot of boats, but did we win?

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(Bullets & Bandaids @ Aug 10 2004, 06:04 AM)Let's go, Jethro!

you too Focker

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
World's record for the largest gathering of cousins and siblings

World's record for the largest volume of chaw spit in one lake

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(ECHSUE @ Aug 10 2004, 08:22 AM)Ok before we bash, did we officially win?

I think they officially did a FANTASTIC job and deserve a great party for all the work, with a whole lot of boats, but did we win?
Officially, I don't care. I'm not the one who has to drive to NC to wash someones boat. I just wanted to start this thread knowing that they are reading these posts for fun.
I am seriously thinking about going to lake normans raft off next year with others from here. Sounds like fun. Maybe I should take up chewing & spitting now.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I wasn't able to make the raft due to having to work this past Saturday... But, even if I had I wouldn't be bashing Lake Norman because one of my best friends up here is named Ledbetter... I'd be hitting too close to home...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(3crabs @ Aug 10 2004, 09:34 AM)Maybe I should take up chewing & spitting now.
and get yourself a wife beater

and put a toilet on a raft and call it a porta potty (can't post the pic cuz I got in trouble before for doing it
)

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
they need to layoff the NASCAR, I think the racing fuel fumes has deterioated their brain cells.

·
Registered
96 Posts
If youre gonna head down to N.C. next year, to get used to the customs and to feel right at home, start by putting the hounds under the front porch, and put the ice box and a bench car seat on the porch...better rent "Deliverance" too......
(don't forget the banjo music)

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hey... i hear that the reason for a high divorce rate at lake norman is sibling rivalry. it just tears a good couple apart!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts