Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those people in North Carolina are at it again. They are claiming that someone here told them that there is no way we will beat their raft record because we are to unorganized. They are saying that we have already admitted defeat.
What do you think?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I think I love your avatar.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I don't see any problem with beating that record of theirs!

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 15 2004, 09:01 PM)I think I love your avatar.

I can get you one. I know the guy that did it.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Jan 15 2004, 09:04 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 15 2004, 09:01 PM) I think I love your avatar.

Did you acquire the rights to use it?

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 15 2004, 09:16 PM)QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Jan 15 2004, 09:04 PM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 15 2004, 09:01 PM) I think I love your avatar.

Did you acquire the rights to use it?

I spoke with my lawyer and he said that if it was posted on a public web site it was fair game.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Jan 15 2004, 09:18 PM)I spoke with my lawyer and he said that if it was posted on a public web site it was fair game.

I knew I should have copyrighted the thing for T-shirt use. <_<

I should build an actual raft like that so I can be out there too, in case no one invites me out for the event.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Just post a picture from jobbie nooner from the air on normans site, theres a lot more boats than 700 at gull.
But please kill them with kindness and invite them to up here.
(Not sure if I like thoses noisey fan boats on the lake. )

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I posted this on their site

"Maybe a friendly wager is in order. We win, you pack up and come and wash the organizers boats, you win and we will, wait that am I thinking, like you will beat us this year."

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
That`s probably all the boat that fit in that little mud puddle of theirs........

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I just joined up with them.......Maybe we should all join and send them all our negative energy.......

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
sweetpea, a bunch of us joined and because they didn't hear from us for awhile because WE wanted to make sure we gained one of the top boating sites, well, they are silly! we are sooooooooooo going to beat their record, they're just scared! lol!

long live LSCN!!!!!!!! wahoooooooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
ck you are just sooo sneaky...

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I would bet that person they said they talked to was me.
A friend from highschool was home for the holidays and lives down there now. Her boyfriend and her have a boat and are party of the Lake Norman website. Anyway I think he might of stretched my words a bit on the mailing it in part.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
don't know who they talked to but whomever it was they claimed to be one of the organizers and said something to the extent of we won't be able to beat them this year because we are too unorganized....trash trash trash...blah blah blah....Now We all know that no-one here would ever talk such trash they are just stirring up some friendly competition...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts