Sunday 8-30-2009940.91%
Monday 8-31-200914.55%
Saturday 9-5-200914.55%
Sunday 9-6-200914.55%
Monday 9-7-200900.00%

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Ok here it is 21 people said yes With 5 maybes And 60% of you said at metro. The only one that was open was the day and 39% said Sunday And 18% for Saturday and Monday.
Here is what I figured out from the feedback.
We should just plan on bringing dishes to pass.
Everyone is responsible for there own drinks. And if you bring alcohol You are responsible for your actions. But please remember there will more than likely be kids around so please try to stay in a good mood. I.E. No fighting, abusive language, etc. This is supposed to be a fun time for all of us. So lets get together and have some fun.
And as for where at in metro we go. If anyone has ideas throw them out there. I know there are quite a few spots in there to barbecue and hang out at next to the water.
I will bring a bunch of hot dogs and buns for everyone also I will bring a dish.
When you vote I am asking one simple thing Please State what day or days you can attend and how many will be in your party. So I can get a good head count for Laura just in case we get rained out.
As far as a fishing contest for the children I have no clue how to organize that or if you give prizes away or what. So if someone wants to help organize that feel free. I will leave this voting and everything up for the vote until friday and then We will go from there.
And once again all are welcome the more the merrier.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Any of those dates would work for me, I can pretty much go along with whatever works for the group.
If it turns out that we get rained out, I'll get something set up with Pier III the following week, if that works out? Ben and Jimmy need some time for setting things up, they do a great job and always make sure there are some kid-friendly items on the menu as well as dishes for the bigger kids too.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that is why i didn't vote either they all work for me. and once we get a date set and A total head count I'll be able to let you know. and hopefully we won't get rained out.
Are there any polish indians on the forum? so they can do a sun dance ( and by the way my fiance is 100% polish so it IS a joke.)

·
Registered
363 Posts
I voted for the 30th any sunday is good for heimskr and myself. I say pick 2 dates. If the first one gets rained out have a back up plan~

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Tami @ Aug 8 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I voted for the 30th any sunday is good for heimskr and myself. I say pick 2 dates. If the first one gets rained out have a back up plan~
ok when all is said and done i'll leave it for two dates. We have in effect one back up plan.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
i will run the fishing contest for the kids if everyone agree's to it. as long as it is a saturday or sunday. But i will run it like a fun event for the kids

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds good steve. You are officially in charge. If you need some help with anything let me know.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Aug 9 2009, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>the only thing i should need along with the count you get of who is coming how many kids can be expected
Ok so once we get our date set I will ask for everyone to give us a count.

·
Registered
181 Posts
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Aug 8 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that is why i didn't vote either they all work for me. and once we get a date set and A total head count I'll be able to let you know. and hopefully we won't get rained out.
Are there any polish indians on the forum? so they can do a sun dance ( and by the way my fiance is 100% polish so it IS a joke.)

my ole lady is polish but ive yet to her sun dance but ya never know what she can do. im down for when ever metro is great

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Dirty @ Aug 10 2009, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Aug 8 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that is why i didn't vote either they all work for me. and once we get a date set and A total head count I'll be able to let you know. and hopefully we won't get rained out.

my ole lady is polish but ive yet to her sun dance but ya never know what she can do. im down for when ever metro is great

I asked renee to do a polish sun dance and she asked me what that was and I told her indians do rain dances and because she is polish that she has to do a sun dance. Needless to say she didn't speak to me for a couple of hours. If I only knew that is all it took. LOL

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Aug 10 2009, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Dirty @ Aug 10 2009, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Aug 8 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that is why i didn't vote either they all work for me. and once we get a date set and A total head count I'll be able to let you know. and hopefully we won't get rained out.

I asked renee to do a polish sun dance and she asked me what that was and I told her indians do rain dances and because she is polish that she has to do a sun dance. Needless to say she didn't speak to me for a couple of hours. If I only knew that is all it took. LOL

QUOTE(Dirty @ Aug 10 2009, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i think mine can only do a cabbage dance haha
ok now that is just funny see i asked my girl to do a dance and she told me i have to go first

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got told to show her how.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts