Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOTHING, well, one blue gill. If someone has the time and wouldn't mind could you please help. My friend and I have gone out many many times and we can't even get a snag! I have read many of the post on here, I read magizine's, research and still nothing. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help. My name is JIM and my email is [email protected]. Thank you. I also have a boat, if you want I'll buy the gas, and bait.

·
Registered
155 Posts
QUOTE(jrsitar @ Jul 24 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>NOTHING, well, one blue gill. If someone has the time and wouldn't mind could you please help. My friend and I have gone out many many times and we can't even get a snag! I have read many of the post on here, I read magizine's, research and still nothing. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help. My name is JIM and my email is [email protected]. Thank you. I also have a boat, if you want I'll buy the gas, and bait.

What are you fishing with? where?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have fished with Crawler Harness's , several dif. colors- trolling at dif. speeds., Just bought a map book of all the lakes. I'll try where there suggesting are the "hot spots". I have spent a few dollars on lures, rappallas and crank baits, tubes, and others. OH, I even bought the Lighted Lure, ha. That came with the walking worm, to no unvail, nothing. My friend and I just plain suck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts