Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've received alot of calls from anglers wanting to know if the ABA is still scheduled for Sept. 28th... the answer is yes.

We will be launching out of Selfridge on the 28th of Sept.

The following rules apply.

Director: Anthony C. Adams 810-658-2540

· Launching out of Selfridge DNR Launch

· Registration from 5:15-6:00 am

· Tourney time 6:30 - 2:30

· Draw Trail format

· Boaters and Non-Boaters welcome

· Low $55.00 Entry Fee

· $5.00 late fee if not pre-registered 10 days in advance.

· $5.00 Optional Big Bass

· 5 fish limit

· Artificial baits only

· Level playing field for all Anglers

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I want to thank everyone who has inquired about this weekends Open. It is looking like it should be a solid turn out. I get 2-3 calls everyday regarding.

Hope to see you all there.

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We had 5 boaters 4 non-boaters ........... I had over 40 phone calls from people who planned to come out for the event. Unfortunately Saturdays weather scared most of them off. The 6 + foot waves on St. Clair Saturday scared most into staying home.

I recieved 8 phone calls on Saturday night from guys wondering if we was still on. They all stated it would be ugly come Sunday morning.

To bad they missed out on a nice day to go fishing the weather wasn't that bad. Only a mild chop on the water. However the bite was very hard.

·
Registered
585 Posts
To bad I wasn't that tournament, I fished our(Lk. Nepessing Bass Club) Classic and weighed in a 5 fish limit that was over 20lbs. I culled 2 limits of 3pounders. I thought the weather was great and so was the big bites.

Millertyme

1 - 7 of 7 Posts