Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
only $10.00..WHAT A BARGAIN!

you know you want one...sportin' some raft gear is the latest thing in fashion! So make sure you get one from one of our volunteers at the raft!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
The coozie's are really cool too!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
coozie's will also be on sale..for a whole$1.00
everyone needs a coozie..it's an accessorie to the shirt!

remember all proceeds go to our two charities...SOS Channel Lights and Special Olympics....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
How do you buy the stuff if you are not going to be there Saturday?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bikinigirl @ Aug 2 2004, 03:41 PM)well I can try to get one for you....i have an in with the dealer....

I just want an XL T-Shirt and maybe a couple coozies, if you have some left over after Saturday.

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
Bikini,
Would you please please please put 2 coozies and 1 large and 1 small shirt aside for me?!

i am coming back from Alaska for the raft off and will be very hurried to make it out and find you and yours to get the goods

Randy

·
Registered
18 Posts
I might have missed it but I don't think the "Lake St. Clair Raft Up" web site gives a location of the event on August 7th. Is it Muscomoot Bay?

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(RonVista @ Aug 2 2004, 03:25 PM)I might have missed it but I don't think the "Lake St. Clair Raft Up" web site gives a location of the event on August 7th. Is it Muscomoot Bay?
Yes it is in the moot. Print up a flyer and pass them around!
It shouldn't be hard to miss.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Pacaderm @ Aug 2 2004, 03:51 PM)Bikini,
Would you please please please put 2 coozies and 1 large and 1 small shirt aside for me?!

i am coming back from Alaska for the raft off and will be very hurried to make it out and find you and yours to get the goods

Randy

We don't have any smalls...we have L or XL... but I maybe able to put them away for you. how many coozie's did you want?

They will be available through some of our volunteers...they will be wearing bright orange with black lettered shirts. and on dingy's with orange signs that say raft support in black

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
ok... so... 2 cozzies and 2 large tshirts. i just want to make sure i get them in case my flights or something screw up. Hope to seeya there

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Pacaderm @ Aug 2 2004, 05:14 PM)ok... so... 2 cozzies and 2 large tshirts. i just want to make sure i get them in case my flights or something screw up. Hope to seeya there
sure not a problem...we are staying out there all night and most of sunday too. so i hope to see you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts