Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
i'll be out scouting tomorrow night. i will let you know what i see. all the reports i have heard say the water is dirty up in anchor and alond the west shoreline. i will know for sure tomorrow.

hope i can find some clean water on the us side.

madman himself

·
Registered
927 Posts
i have a question for you guys who know the pond. im not looking for specifics as far as lures and spots.

what do you guys do when the water is dirty and you have a tournament? do you take off looking for cleaner water in other areas or do you tough it out and fish 'your spots'? i mean if you have areas that always produce fish, wouldnt you still fish them even if the water is dirty? when the water is dirty, do you use brighter colors, slower moving baits, fish slower? i have limited experience on clair and limited experience with coffee water. just trying to put together a game plan for this weekend. any help would be greatly appreciated and i would be glad to dedicate my very first tournament victory to you guys

madman himself

·
Registered
927 Posts
Dan,

those are some bad mofos. i will definatly be trying them out this weekend. the new great lakes craw is unbelievable. i am ready for another pack. those things work everywhere, i tell no lies.

madman himself

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.