Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow is the final day that they will be open according to an employee there. 40% off everything in the store for tomorrow. Here`s a tip. Go in today and mention that u heard it on the fishing report and you`ll get the 40% off today. Beat the crowds that will surely be there tomorrow. I went in again today and dropped a few more $$$$$$. Got a great deal on a StCroix musky baitcaster. I`ll couple it with the Abu Garcia 6500 I bought there last week. Still tons of stuff left too. Have fun.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I stopped in today. The store will be open for at least one more week. There is still PLENTY of good stuff in there. I won't say how much I spent today, but I can say, after the 40% discount, I got a new Avid rod for FREE!! WOO HOO!!!

·
Registered
10,622 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Only the Farmington store is closing. I'm pretty sure the sale applies only to the stock on hand at Farmington.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I went today and was surprised that they still had a lot of stock. Anything electronic was gone day one. They still have lots of crankbaits, tubes, jerkbaits and line. I'm not a muskie fishermen but they had quite a few muskie baits also. If you are in the neighborhood it's worth stopping by but I wouldn't drive across town.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts