·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I will have some in the Bay today!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since it's just too hard to meet up with everybody who wants decals, I bought some envelopes and I'm going to start mailing them out.

The decals can be ordered right online, and you can pay for them using PayPal. Be sure to includeyour mailing address so that I know where to send them!

If you have any questions or problems, let me know.

Order your LSCN decals HERE

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTW, I spotted (or was spotted by) two other members sporting these decals, while on my way home today. I was on the phone with the first member when LadyBug snuck up on me and caught me by surprise!
Too cool!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Wooohooo...Thanks Captn Mike...Ordered mine today.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I'll take two please. Can I pick them up at the LSCN booth next weekend at the boat show?

PyrateJim

P.S. Never got the one I bought last year with the fleece's.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Decals have been mailed out, so those who ordered by mail should have them early this week!

We will have the decals at the boat show, but the other merchandise will be limited. We have only a few tanks and tees left, and no fleeces.

Maybe with fall upon us
we'll do another run of fleeces for October. Those are great for the fall and winter.

Pyrate Jim, the decal you ordered last time was the smaller "Club LSCN" decal. See Capt'n Rob or myself at the boat show and we'll get that to you.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Sounds great. Sorry to be such a pain in the @$$ on the decal. I had even forgotten it for awhile

Should be there saturday as long as the weather holds out. Will be coming in by boat.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts