Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Capt'n Chris - LakeStClair.net
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the request of our fearless moderator John... I've completed a calendar dedicated to the Fishing Community on the LakeStClair.net site. Its a public calendar so anyone can post information. I hope this is an added value, and would love to hear comments, either good or bad.

The calendar can be found here:
http://209.69.205.55/fishing-calendar/calendar.asp

There is also a link from the lakestclair.net home page under "anglers corner".

The calendar is simple to use... navigate to the day required and click the date. Add your information in the form field... type the password "lscn" and click add. If someone else has info in the same day as you, please add your information to the end of the existing info.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Yes I am updating as long as I can keep my eyes open. GNT, Federation, BFL and some opens are on there. Tournament directors please make any changes to the mistakes I know I have made. I have been up all night plowing and my eyes and hands arent working correctly.

If you do find changes/mistakes please also post them here so I can update my PDA....

Thanx!

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
I double checked the calender with what I had. Everything checked out except the GNT EAST - Detroit River on June 29th. I don't think that is correct, but I did not delete it. Mini/Doug you want to confirm?

I added the Okland Bassmasters on the 29th as well.

Nice job on entering all the info, must have been fun...

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Oh it was Alex...especially half asleep after being up all night. You know the only reasaon I do it is so guys like you wont call me on thursday asking "Whats going on on Clair this weekend?" For a while I have my voicemail saying "Check the calander on the Lake St Clair Network for tournament info"....lol

Mini

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is such a wonderful addition. THANK YOU..

I might add that I called Roy Randolf and asked him if he was having a Walleye tournament on June 15th (OR a catch & release.. I didn't know the DNR issued permits for C & R ) WHY? because it's BEFORE opening day. OOPS he allowed someone else to pull permits. (Come on Roy- you know If you want it done right, you'll have to do it.).. I believe that he has changed it to the 29th.. but you might call him to make sure he won't be there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts