Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started a topic over in Lake Discussion, but this is for the people who don't make it over there very often.

In the April 2003 issue of PowerBoat magazine there is an article on the 20 best boating spots in the U.S.
And, Lake St. Clair made the list. And most inportantly, the article gave this web site as the "for more information" contact.

This is awesome. I would like to see if there is a boost in visiters/members?

Rob/Mike/Chris?????

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
OMG...that is sooo AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Man, that is awesome. Although respectable people from around the country will be logging on and realizing what a bunch of total freaks we are!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
ummmm...are you forgetting that MOST PEOPLE use this site as a trusted tool to find valuable information about Lake St. Clair and its adjoining waterways??? Ok, so everyone be on your best behavior for a month....yeah right like that's going to happen
<_<

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Mar 10 2003, 11:13 PM)
I was a good innocent person until you guys corrupted me

Me too ! ! ! ! !

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Build a great site that's informative and entertaining and
THE PEOPLE WILL COME.

My highest regards gentlemen....I can only wish to accomplish professionally what you have done here.

Kudos!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Congratulations Rob, Mike Chris!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Saleena is right. I don't know about you other's but I use our homepage all the time for information. Lake levels, weather,news articles, and other links. I think PowerBoat mag recognized that and that is why they printed it.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Mar 11 2003, 08:10 AM)Saleena is right. I don't know about you other's but I use our homepage all the time for information. Lake levels, weather,news articles, and other links. I think PowerBoat mag recognized that and that is why they printed it.

I just started to use the home page for that! It is VERY helpful!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
This is great to hear. Thank you for the head's up, Convincor, and thank you everybody for the kind words. It's great to know that people DO use other parts of the site besides the forum. Now that the forum upgrades are done, we can concentrate on the other parts of the site. Any time you guys have ideas for other areas of the site, let us know!

Mike

·
Capt&#39;n Chris - LakeStClair.net
851 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Mar 10 2003, 11:02 PM)I started a topic over in Lake Discussion, but this is for the people who don't make it over there very often.

In the April 2003 issue of PowerBoat magazine there is an article on the 20 best boating spots in the U.S.
And, Lake St. Clair made the list. And most inportantly, the article gave this web site as the "for more information" contact.

This is awesome. I would like to see if there is a boost in visiters/members?

Rob/Mike/Chris?????
To answer your original question Convincor... last weeks numbers are the highest since the second week of January. Visits are up approx. 3,000 in relation to the past 1 1/2 months.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
This is definitely a good thing. I am glad to hear that lake St.Clair is finally getting the recognition it deserves. The web also.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts