Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught these hogs 3.5ft of water firetiger spoon, been doing good prolly be out tomorrow My dad popped a 13.75 and we have about 2 dozen between 10-13in all in all kept about a little over 100 so good fishing is here with this cold front turned them on pretty good!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
take south river road to the end. 35 feet before you go through the dnr gate is lands end

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
QUOTE(bassproat19 @ Feb 2 2010, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Caught these hogs 3.5ft of water firetiger spoon, been doing good prolly be out tomorrow My dad popped a 13.75 and we have about 2 dozen between 10-13in all in all kept about a little over 100 so good fishing is here with this cold front turned them on pretty good!

Nice catch!! Just wondering, were you at the river or the bay across from Lands end marina???

·
Registered
34 Posts
I fished the bayside on Sat, Sun, Tues and Wed. Sat was a decent bite, schools would come through and I'd catch one or two. Sunday was much slower, but I still caught a couple. The past couple of days I didn't even see a fish (except a carp). I thought with the low pressure system coming through on Tuesday they would turn on, but that wasn't the case. Moved around alot, to the middle, seawall and in front of the BAR. Time for me to try some other areas. I haven't been to the Raft in a few weeks, has anytthing been happening over there lately? Brandenburg still slow?

·
Registered
869 Posts
QUOTE(justonce @ Feb 4 2010, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I fished the bayside on Sat, Sun, Tues and Wed. Sat was a decent bite, schools would come through and I'd catch one or two. Sunday was much slower, but I still caught a couple. The past couple of days I didn't even see a fish (except a carp). I thought with the low pressure system coming through on Tuesday they would turn on, but that wasn't the case. Moved around alot, to the middle, seawall and in front of the BAR. Time for me to try some other areas. I haven't been to the Raft in a few weeks, has anytthing been happening over there lately? Brandenburg still slow?

Where there quads in this area?

·
Registered
34 Posts
QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Feb 4 2010, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(justonce @ Feb 4 2010, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I fished the bayside on Sat, Sun, Tues and Wed. Sat was a decent bite, schools would come through and I'd catch one or two. Sunday was much slower, but I still caught a couple. The past couple of days I didn't even see a fish (except a carp). I thought with the low pressure system coming through on Tuesday they would turn on, but that wasn't the case. Moved around alot, to the middle, seawall and in front of the BAR. Time for me to try some other areas. I haven't been to the Raft in a few weeks, has anytthing been happening over there lately? Brandenburg still slow?

Where there quads in this area?

There was one quad, but this bay is tricky because of the current. There was open water to the left of the ramp a couple hundred yards - before you get to the point. If you bring one, don't head south/east of the launch, head straight out or to the right. Oh yeah, there was a bunch of quads/motorcycles driving around in circles for a few hours on Sunday just off the parking area/rocks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.