Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
have everyone bring one of thoes plastic lawn chairs . and leave it when they go that way she will have furniture again ....

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she didn't respond yet.......I wonder if that means NO ???

the last time she had a dance party my bra accidentally caught on fire!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Aug 11 2003, 10:32 AM)the last time she had a dance party my bra accidentally caught on fire!

I hate it when that happens.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 11 2003, 10:36 AM)Does that mean the house is sold??
Wooooohoooooooo! Party at Laney's!
not quite yet.....but I am hopeful

someone bought alot of her antique's over the weekend.

house is pretty empty on the first floor-

she's been wanting to have a party, let's talk her into it-

I'm sure I'll be the one cleaning up

·
Registered
622 Posts
Can I bring the band? we are only a 3 piece and have compact equip. Also I am sitting on a surplus of furniture if anyone needs some

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 11 2003, 10:44 AM)We'll all help clean up. Laney...where are you? We want a party at your house.

she's hiding....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Aug 11 2003, 10:46 AM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 11 2003, 10:44 AM) We'll all help clean up. Laney...where are you? We want a party at your house.

she's hiding....
Can ya blame her??? I'll help clean, too....PLEASE

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Aug 11 2003, 10:45 AM)Can I bring the band? we are only a 3 piece and have compact equip. Also I am sitting on a surplus of furniture if anyone needs some
actually a band would fit nicely in her front parlour.......

uh-oh.......I'm gonna be in trouble.......

Laney???? where are you??

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
where does she live, must be a nice house to have a room called a parlour - and that it can fit a band in that room

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 11 2003, 11:06 AM)wow! Her house is adorable! Too far north for me
and not on the water. I think it will sell fast with such great interest rates and it being totally renovated and looking beautiful.
Ours is still for sale and less than a mile from the water.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it is a gorgeous house!

I love it here

but there is alot of up keep.

she sold the furniture in my bedroom **crying**

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 11 2003, 11:08 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 11 2003, 11:06 AM) wow! Her house is adorable! Too far north for me
and not on the water. I think it will sell fast with such great interest rates and it being totally renovated and looking beautiful.

I know, Puff....I won't be ready to move for another year....Have lots of other things to finish up first....Was looking at some houses for sale on Jefferson around 13 mile yesterday (on my way to breakfast). Really nice......

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 11 2003, 11:08 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 11 2003, 11:06 AM) wow! Her house is adorable! Too far north for me

yea...also a beautiful house !!!

see.....

http://www.reoedgington.com/bin/web/real_e..._agent_id=A3220

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Aug 11 2003, 11:12 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 11 2003, 11:08 AM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 11 2003, 11:06 AM) wow! Her house is adorable! Too far north for me

yea...also a beautiful house !!!

see.....

http://www.reoedgington.com/bin/web/real_e..._agent_id=A3220
When I'm ready, Lisa....I'm calling you!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts