Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started out at Steve's Bar, had a ton of fun there. Then we moved on to the Fish (Tin Fish), and even more fun was to be had! I took a few pictures and here they are!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Dec 7 2003, 08:51 AM)Wish we could have been there.

I just isn't the same party with out you! We miss you too!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Looks like you guys owned that place!
Sorry I missed the party.....
Was at my girlfriends from highschool and they live in downtown B-Ham, very cool house just minutes from the Blue Martini!
Anyways, she's Chaldean and had the best homemade grape leaves and all this MiddleEastern food....just yummy!
I'm just so hungry right now, I'm going to eat some leftovers!

Hope you're not too hungover Laney!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
For some reason, with the two pictures of Steve and samson dancing, the song Tequila was playing in my mind (Pee Wee Herman dance).

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
yepp what a good time,,, and best part my head doesnt hurt too bad this morning...

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My head doesn't hurt but my throat is killing me!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Jewels, mmmmmm...yummy, homemade grape leaves! Now I want to make some for X-Mas!

My best friends Mom always made the whole spread w/leaves, hummus, tabbouleh, raw kibbi......She still does for us

What was the topic???
It was great last night...Even the FunPolice came out~

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
wish i did not have to work, the girls said it was a great time. nice pics. gives me the feeling i was there, i can feel the fun...

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Pandora,
I was hoping to meet you last night. Too bad you had to miss it. I did meet your lovely significant other...(not sure wife or girlfriend) but she was very sweet.

Last night was an absolute blast and I'm so glad we had such a good turnout for Laney!

Thank you Instigator for inviting me into your bar for a few cocktails to get the night rolling.

Thanks afireman for the great pics!
You people are the best!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts