Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sitting here writing out the B2B newsletter and I get a call form my Mother. I answer the phone and she's laughing her a$$ off and said that she has a story for me.
So I tell her okay shoot.

She works in the music department over at L'Anse Creuse Middle School East. Today they were teaching the 6th graders how to breath during the middle of a song and how to cut off the words. So Mrs. M gave them the National Anthem to sing, as my mom was playing the paino and the kids were singing Mrs. M cut them off and wanted to them to but the "T" of the end of "Night" to the beging of "What" while breathing..soo She sang it for them...so She sang "Nigh...T-what" Then the kids sang it....My Mother looked over at Mrs. M and Mrs. M looked over at my mom just realizing what she and the kids had just sang...they both were trying to laugh, but what makes it even funnier, is that none of the kids knew what they just said!

So next time your enrolling your kids in school, beaware teachers have very strange teaching tactics...

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
QUOTE(BreAdonna @ Sep 22 2009, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So I'm sitting here writing out the B2B newsletter and I get a call form my Mother. I answer the phone and she's laughing her a$ off and said that she has a story for me.
So I tell her okay shoot.

She works in the music department over at L'Anse Creuse Middle School East. Today they were teaching the 6th graders how to breath during the middle of a song and how to cut off the words. So Mrs. M gave them the National Anthem to sing, as my mom was playing the paino and the kids were singing Mrs. M cut them off and wanted to them to but the "T" of the end of "Night" to the beging of "What" while breathing..soo She sang it for them...so She sang "Nigh...T-what" Then the kids sang it....My Mother looked over at Mrs. M and Mrs. M looked over at my mom just realizing what she and the kids had just sang...they both were trying to laugh, but what makes it even funnier, is that none of the kids knew what they just said!

So next time your enrolling your kids in school, beaware teachers have very strange teaching tactics...

What school did you go to?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Both Jason and myself teach the four cycles of typical gasoline powered engine operation as Suck-Squeeze-Bang-Blow. Students tend to remember it much better than Intake-Compression-Power-Exhaust.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Sep 23 2009, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Both Jason and myself teach the four cycles of typical gasoline powered engine operation as Suck-Squeeze-Bang-Blow. Students tend to remember it much better than Intake-Compression-Power-Exhaust.

I must concur, this is about the only thing that stands out from my college years...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.