Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Does your girlfriend or wife do lap dances for you?
strip tease dances ?
just want to know so i can look at you diferently....hehehe

i may bring a bunch of dollar bills to tnt's tomorrow too, so i will try to get a booth.....LOL !

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
There you go, thinking about sex again.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
My wife doesnt, but my girlfriend does.

They dont know about one another so dont tell anybody that Pauligan is secret lover. I attracted to the Corn Chip, perfume like aroma she puts off.
Yummy, I dont understand how it comes and goes. Suddenly out of know where the smell of cornchips fill the air. Its usually followed by Pauligan rolling up the windows in the car. I think she can some how control the odor.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Haven't tried that yet but i'm open to new things.....It's all about timing i guess.

"you can leave your hat on....."

One of my fantasy songs to perform to (if i ever did). Typical i know but it always just gets me in the right mood.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 20 2003, 04:21 PM)There you go, thinking about sex again.

·
Registered
670 Posts
No big thing for me, I get enough at the titty bars
. Don't let anyone else see this PM, ok Eddie?

j/k

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Oct 20 2003, 04:23 PM)Haven't tried that yet but i'm open to new things.....It's all about timing i guess.

One of my fantasy songs to perform to (if i ever did). Typical i know but it always just gets me in the right mood.
You have fantasy songs to perform to that get you in the mood.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 20 2003, 04:27 PM)Eddie, I'll dance for you...

but only in private!
Nice going PAuligan now Eddie cant leave his desk.........

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Oct 20 2003, 04:29 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Oct 20 2003, 04:23 PM) Haven't tried that yet but i'm open to new things.....It's all about timing i guess.

You have fantasy songs to perform to that get you in the mood.

Maybe i didn't phrase that properly but i think you can figure out what i meant????

In fact, it's stuck in my head now.

HB-you wild, wild man...spending all your $$ at the tt bars. And you've been telling me you were "studying" Now i know what it is that your were concentrating so hard on. If i'd have known this i would have asked you to come up to my work. It's not a high-class joint but i can do a pretty wicked 'private dance' for ya. I'll even negotiate a decent price for ya

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Oct 20 2003, 04:37 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 20 2003, 04:27 PM) Eddie, I'll dance for you...

but only in private!
hahahaha!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
There's nothing like a wet beaver riding your seat.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
If your wife/girlfirend won't do it for you or doesn't know how, take her to Bouzouki Lounge, girl named Nikki, best couple lap dance in the VIP room......she comes highly recommended....

or thats what I've been told!!!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Oct 20 2003, 04:37 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 20 2003, 04:27 PM) Eddie, I'll dance for you...

but only in private!
I HAD TO GO TO THE RESTROOM FOR A MINUTE......

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Oct 20 2003, 06:00 PM)QUOTE(CBJ @ Oct 20 2003, 04:37 PM) QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 20 2003, 04:27 PM) Eddie, I'll dance for you...

but only in private!
I HAD TO GO TO THE RESTROOM FOR A MINUTE......

New person record??? An entire minute!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
If it was a girl friend it would be ok,
but just to get one from a stranger, for get it, does nothing for me!

Must be why titty bars do nothing for me!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
just ask them their name. you know first impressions are everything. and what a better impression then thier a$$ in your lap.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts