Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the radio the other day they were discussing a survey that had been recently done where they questioned men if they could choose only one, what would it be, a larger penis or world peace?

I'm not sure of the exact outcome but a large majority chose larger penis!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, world peace don't get you laid!!!! But then again, I've never had any problems with my measly 10 incher..........

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
be careful what you wish for. A larger penis could make it hard to find someone that can accomadate you for a good beejer.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 5 2003, 02:54 PM)Hey, world peace don't get you laid!!!! But then again, I've never had any problems with my measly 1 incher..........

sorry about the 1 incher.....I can forward some penis enlargement spam

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I'm happy with my endowment. It seems to always be overwhelming at first for women, but after a while, their more comfortable with it and can't get enough.

Although I need no more size, world peace is not, nor will ever be possible. Each individuals idea of what world peace is is different and that would create not so peaceful issues.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Since I'm already married, I guess I'd go for world peace.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 5 2003, 12:56 PM)QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 5 2003, 02:54 PM) Hey, world peace don't get you laid!!!! But then again, I've never had any problems with my measly 1 incher..........

that the first time I've ever seen "penis" and "spam" in the same sentence.

"yes can you tell me what the specials are"

"well, we the spam, spam, and spam"

"and of course theirs the spam, spam, spam, and spam"

"do you have anything without spam"

"well there is the spam, spam, spam, spam and spam. that only has a little spam."

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 5 2003, 12:56 PM)QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 5 2003, 02:54 PM) Hey, world peace don't get you laid!!!! But then again, I've never had any problems with my measly 1 incher..........

no thanks, i just ordered one of these bad boys

on ebay

Swedish Pump

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
goose i hand the torch back to you... start running

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
With a larger "member" you can always get a " piece". If thats what you mean?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 5 2003, 01:09 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 5 2003, 12:56 PM) QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 5 2003, 02:54 PM) Hey, world peace don't get you laid!!!! But then again, I've never had any problems with my measly 1 incher..........

no thanks, i just ordered one of these bad boys

on ebay

Swedish Pump
"That ain't my bag baby"~~(Austin Power's voice)

"One book entitled "Swedish Penis Pumps that's my bag baby"!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Pandora @ Dec 5 2003, 01:09 PM)goose i hand the torch back to you... start running
yeah, it was only a matter of time!!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
well since i do not need a larger member..............Im married I dont own it anyway, I will go for world peace.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
World Peace...Hands down.....If someone wants 12 inches they can come see me.....

I give it to them three inches at a time........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts