Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there had the laser teeth whitening? I know of a few people here at work that had it done, it is supposed to last a lifetime, it is painful the day after, and cost $600.00 for them.

I am okay with the pain and sensitivity for the next day or few after, however what did you have to pay if you don't mind me asking, and any recommendations on where to go?

Also, have you been happy with the results?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I had Brite Smile done last spring and I thought it was great. If you decide on it, if I can find it, I think I have a $75 off coupon, you can have it. It cost $425 after the $65 coupon I used. I think the website is britesmile.com

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
My eyes get lasered before your teeth do. <_<

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 13 2004, 09:52 AM)My eyes get lasered before your teeth do.

Hush....don't steal my thread.

Plus we have seperate bank accounts, it's a beautiful thing!

I will let you know Beth!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Have you tried professional bleaching.......Much cheaoer than laser..Though not

permenent.....

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 13 2004, 10:10 AM)Have you tried professional bleaching.......Much cheaoer than laser..Though not

permenent.....
Thought about it, but I have been informed it can be $300.00, might as well go for the laser then.

I am also, so sick of the strips, the trays, and the brush on formulas!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jan 13 2004, 09:59 AM)Plus we have seperate bank accounts, it's a beautiful thing!

That has nothing to do with it.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
uhm...Quit Smoking!

If you get it 3 months down the road you will find you have wasted your money.

Friend did it...kept smoking and yellow returned.

This wasn't a dig...just to prewarn you.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jan 13 2004, 11:57 AM)uhm...Quit Smoking!

If you get it 3 months down the road you will find you have wasted your money.

Friend did it...kept smoking and yellow returned.

This wasn't a dig...just to prewarn you.

She only smokes when we go to LSCN functions. And, supposedly, that has stopped since Jan 1st.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No problemo Gary.....I have quit smoking since January 1st. Hasn't been a problem since I did it for social enjoyment not addiction. I do drink coffee though..... <_<

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
i use the excel 3 - day white tray system that i got from my dentist.
i think its 1 hour a day for 2 weeks then results.
i had white teeth before, but now they're pretty 'bling bling'. Very happy with it. I believe the cost was $350

they take impressions of your mouth and then fit you for the top and bottom trays.

you squeeze this gel like crap into the trays, and wear them. it's got a high peroxide level in it. you can't buy this at the store...

smile!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Well, she's going right after work today.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
After meeting up with the both of you and the Boss making me feel bad about having dark yellow teeth
, I went out and got the Crest whitening strips. I'm already starting to look like Ross (on Friends).

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 21 2005, 01:58 PM)Well, she's going right after work today.

[snapback]306282[/snapback]​

Well for gosh sakes you asked!

You don't know me enough to know that I am brutally honest about everything...

My teeth are bleached. Not much difference from the before, I guess my teeth where pretty white to begin with....

My teeth are VERY sensitive right now, and I got a burn on my lip from the light they use

Oh well, it's done!

OOPS! Just realized I quoted the wrong person, meant to quote Dnasty

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Feb 21 2005, 06:56 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 21 2005, 01:58 PM)Well, she's going right after work today.

[snapback]306282[/snapback]​

My teeth are bleached. Not much difference from the before, I guess my teeth where pretty white to begin with....

My teeth are VERY sensitive right now, and I got a burn on my lip from the light they use

[snapback]306351[/snapback]​

So Snow was right....he said your teeth were very white and you had a beautiful brilliant smile before, and he didn't understand why you needed to spend 300 bux to have them bleached.
Now...300 big ones later, your teeth look the same but they hurt, and you've got 3rd degree burns on your lips so you can't even give Snow a smooch!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
She told me she regrets having it done now, about 3 hours too late.

And I honestly don't see a difference.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 21 2005, 07:02 PM)She told me she regrets having it done now, about 3 hours too late.

And I honestly don't see a difference.

[snapback]306378[/snapback]​

That's right...Snow said they're just as lovely now as they were before, but if spending the money made you happy, he would gladly let you do it once a week, because you are so wonderful...yep, that's what he said.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

1 - 20 of 25 Posts