Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Went to Lunch with Trav and Eddie ...very cool for a Friday afternoon. The only problem was we were all drinking pop and water. Its the first time ever that we were all together not drinking
Still very cool to see those guys. Now that we are all working in the Troy area...happy hours can be a daily activity

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Feb 6 2004, 04:03 PM)Went to Lunch with Trav and Eddie ...very cool for a Friday afternoon. The only problem was we were all drinking pop and water. Its the first time ever that we were all together not drinking
Still very cool to see those guys. Now that we are all working in the Troy area...happy hours can be a daily activity

Boy they sure are weird when their sober.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
n long lunch, not we were corporately minded.
we were on time and ate light, and had water or cola to wash down the vittles,.....

yes i had lunch with boater2be and mongo yesterday too

alot of us in the troy area for sure !

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Feb 6 2004, 04:08 PM)QUOTE(manana @ Feb 6 2004, 04:03 PM) Went to Lunch with Trav and Eddie ...very cool for a Friday afternoon. The only problem was we were all drinking pop and water. Its the first time ever that we were all together not drinking

I never knew Eddie had black hair

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Too true tom but man I am really freaked to be drinking and driving. Drunk driver in my ex's neighborhood hit and killed a Dad walking with his wife and pushing a stroller. Dragged the stroller with the baby in it 3/4 of a mile and got out in front of my ex's subdivision and pulled the stroller off his car and drove off. Mother and baby in critical condition. Might never drink and drive again.

Ohhhh this was an upbeat thread. Great to see you too. Looking forward to more!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Feb 6 2004, 04:10 PM)
n long lunch, not we were corporately minded.
we were on time and ate light, and had water or cola to wash down the vittles,.....

yes i had lunch with boater2be and mongo yesterday too

alot of us in the troy area for sure !
Nice...I knew of a few others...Moneyshot, Snow..to name a few....very COOL....HOUSTON...we have LIFT OFF...Bahamma Breeze Happy Hour Kicks butt

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Feb 6 2004, 04:11 PM)Too true tom but man I am really freaked to be drinking and driving. Drunk driver in my ex's neighborhood hit and killed a Dad walking with his wife and pushing a stroller. Dragged the stroller with the baby in it 3/4 of a mile and got out in front of my ex's subdivision and pulled the stroller off his car and drove off. Mother and baby in critical condition. Might never drink and drive again.

Ohhhh this was an upbeat thread. Great to see you too. Looking forward to more!!
Very sad...buzz kill

Alright fine...well move happy hour to my house. That way CBJ can join us as well. He can also be the hot tub monitor

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Feb 6 2004, 04:10 PM)QUOTE(CBJ @ Feb 6 2004, 04:08 PM) QUOTE(manana @ Feb 6 2004, 04:03 PM) Went to Lunch with Trav and Eddie ...very cool for a Friday afternoon. The only problem was we were all drinking pop and water. Its the first time ever that we were all together not drinking

I never new he was white.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Feb 6 2004, 04:11 PM)Too true tom but man I am really freaked to be drinking and driving. Drunk driver in my ex's neighborhood hit and killed a Dad walking with his wife and pushing a stroller. Dragged the stroller with the baby in it 3/4 of a mile and got out in front of my ex's subdivision and pulled the stroller off his car and drove off. Mother and baby in critical condition. Might never drink and drive again.

Very sad...buzz kill

Alright fine...well move happy hour to my house. That way CBJ can join us as well. He can also be the hot tub monitor

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Feb 6 2004, 04:18 PM)QUOTE(manana @ Feb 6 2004, 04:10 PM) QUOTE(CBJ @ Feb 6 2004, 04:08 PM) QUOTE(manana @ Feb 6 2004, 04:03 PM) Went to Lunch with Trav and Eddie ...very cool for a Friday afternoon. The only problem was we were all drinking pop and water. Its the first time ever that we were all together not drinking

I never new he was white.
me niether !
I am WHITE !?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts