Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With as much fun as I had last night, the Hammertime boat tour, the great music, cold drinks with great friends, etc...

The high point of the night for me was shaking hands with CBJ (aka. RumDaddy
) and having a friendly conversation with him. I think we've had more than enough time to put our differences behind us and it made me feel really good to see him there where he really does belong...at an LSCN event.

I heard that he said some really nice things about us on his board and that alone speaks volumes. I look forward to seeing him and his fellow Mooters out on the lake this summer and enjoying a few cold ones together.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Yeah, I saw that. My wife and I had a nice conversation with him too.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
..VERY HAPPY to hear

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
There was alotta making up going on last night!

We all have matured! Glad to have LSCN as a whole again!

SOCIAAAALLLL!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wahoooooooooooooooo!
that's some cool news!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 23 2004, 02:16 PM)I gave him a tittie twister

Mini
, Mini!

I think you are both great guys, Mongo! Glad to hear this.....Eric has a big, ole heart as well as you and others on this board. Life is too short to fight. Rock on, dude!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 23 2004, 02:16 PM)I gave him a tittie twister

I smacked him on his melon.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
good time

great friends

it took 30 trys to get this shot - had the shutter open for 16 seconds and the f/stop at 4.5

G

·
QUOTE(mongo @ May 23 2004, 01:01 PM)With as much fun as I had last night, the Hammertime boat tour, the great music, cold drinks with great friends, etc...

The high point of the night for me was shaking hands with CBJ (aka. RumDaddy
) and having a friendly conversation with him. I think we've had more than enough time to put our differences behind us and it made me feel really good to see him there where he really does belong...at an LSCN event.

I heard that he said some really nice things about us on his board and that alone speaks volumes. I look forward to seeing him and his fellow Mooters out on the lake this summer and enjoying a few cold ones together.

Sounds like everyone had a good time. Sorry I couldn't make it. I was in Tennessee for a PWC Poker Run.

I had a feeling it would come to this with Eric and LSCN.

Were all about the LOVE people. Rock on everybody!

·
Registered
31 Posts
That is col bus driver I remember how excited you were when you got that photo opportunity. Is that the picture of lightening from the Tin Fish ?

PREMO TOO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts