·
Registered
34,129 Posts
This one makes me laugh for some reason

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Oct 3 2003, 08:05 AM)Mike, there are no panty shots this time.......what the hell?
Yeah, I think Pauligan forgot to send me those.

OOPS! I forgot to add TST's pictures! Doh!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 3 2003, 08:32 AM)and what's this?

That was the push-up contest.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lol...what is wiz doing in my cleavage! lol!!!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
QUOTESnow, I know... it's just the Mrs... she forces a smile from you even when you just don' wanna.

and what's this?

Hey that's me 8myl, Wiz and Hazy pumpin it up! Not the most flattering shot of me
I was trying not to spread my legs so there were not panty shots which they were trying to get!

I ended up w/ 42 Wiz did 60 Hazy 44 and 8yl I dunno? I would have done more mind you they were not girly push ups either but Hazy kept tickling me!! <_< I think we need to do a rematch!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Go Jewels!!!! You rock!

Yeah.....I saw Hazy later...lying on the floor, having beers poured down his mouth......He was pretty tired after the match!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Actually Hazy wasn't in that pic. I think that was All Jacked up Jack! Where is Hazy??
Oh yeah probably sprung out on the floor panting!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Oct 3 2003, 01:51 PM)BTW who are these handsome fellas?? Reveal yourselves!

Well I can tell you none of them are your husband! <_<

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Oct 3 2003, 09:52 AM)I was at that party and didn't even make it in one pic. Unbelievable.
Um...well you were only there for 10 minutes...no one had a chance!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
QUOTEWell I can tell you none of them are your husband!

Tru very tru but you can be rest assured that he was closer than a stones throw away!!
I have to admit tho that is a damn good picture, for once I don't look chinese!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Oct 3 2003, 12:47 PM)Actually Hazy wasn't in that pic. I think that was All Jacked up Jack! Where is Hazy??
Oh yeah probably sprung out on the floor panting!!

Here's Hazy's leg stepping out of the action...!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts