Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I got a group of my friends together and we went up to the "Corn Fun Maze" that Sue Coppens puts on. IT WAS A BLAST! we all ended up getting split up but my team was with out the Map bc the other team stole it from us and we managed to get out of the 4 mile corn maze in the dark w/no flash light and no map! If your looking for something fun to do you should really go check it out! Its a lot of fun!

Started in Oct. the haunted maze will be opened and your very own Favorite Mod will be "Trying" to scare in the maze.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I did the maze last year and will do it again this year, it was allot of fun. Sue and Jim did a great job putting this together.

Happy Haunting!

·
Registered
70 Posts
QUOTE(BreAdonna @ Sep 29 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I got a group of my friends together and we went up to the "Corn Fun Maze" that Sue Coppens puts on. IT WAS A BLAST! we all ended up getting split up but my team was with out the Map bc the other team stole it from us and we managed to get out of the 4 mile corn maze in the dark w/no flash light and no map! If your looking for something fun to do you should really go check it out! Its a lot of fun!

Started in Oct. the haunted maze will be opened and your very own Favorite Mod will be "Trying" to scare in the maze.

where's the maze at?

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(JoHnBoY @ Sep 29 2009, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(BreAdonna @ Sep 29 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I got a group of my friends together and we went up to the "Corn Fun Maze" that Sue Coppens puts on. IT WAS A BLAST! we all ended up getting split up but my team was with out the Map bc the other team stole it from us and we managed to get out of the 4 mile corn maze in the dark w/no flash light and no map! If your looking for something fun to do you should really go check it out! Its a lot of fun!

where's the maze at?

Click here for Directions!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts