Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a week of vacation planned this year for that week and everyone I know can't make it. I'm looking for someone who would like to come over and do some hunting as well as some Salmon fishing? Anyone interested? All you have to do is contact me and we can work out the detials. It would be a cheap trip, lodging is free (campers @ camp
), all we need is gas (libations) and food. Lemme know.

Peace----Mike

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Mike that is a sweet offer, but I'm saving my vacation time for next year when I do my deck, or I'd be on it like a smile on toothy grin. Someone lucky is gonna snatch up this offer if they know what is good for them.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(scienceguru @ Sep 3 2009, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wish I could bro but I'm going elk hunting in colorado the second week of october.

have a good time!!!

Teachers make way tooooooooooo much money!!!!! LMAO Just kidding, good luck!! Are you still coming up for the youth duck hunt with your daughter and has she had the chance to shoot the 20?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Mike, it does'nt look like I'm going to be doing my annual trip to Illinios this year, so I'd be game for a hunt. I don't think I could swing an entire week up north, but I'd be able to do a long weekend. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Well hello there Mike. How's that canoe coming along? Unfortunetely, i'll be in the Dominican Republic that week chasing Marlin and Dolphin. Some idiot decided to let the old lady make the decision on the wedding date being OCT 23rd so i'll be on the honeymoon. I know I know its a sin getting married in hunting season but hopefully being that late in the month, the meat will already be in the freezer. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
Who the hel! is supersport?
Nice to see you back ont the board buddy. Pulled a shiawassee federal doe pwermit that week and I am heading to Kansas for 10 days a week later. Want to stay married so I will have to take a rain check. If anyone has the time to go then do it, I speak from experience when I say he truly has a piece of heaven on earth up there. Beautiful deer property.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Toothy Grin & fish n chicks just lemme know if your still interested when the time gets closer your both more than welcome to come over. Might wanna bring some salmon fishing gear as well.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
QUOTE(supersport @ Sep 8 2009, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Toothy Grin & fish n chicks just lemme know if your still interested when the time gets closer your both more than welcome to come over. Might wanna bring some salmon fishing gear as well.

Hey Mke I got your vmail today. Still working on her but it will be a last minute decision I'm sure. So I'd count us out for now and see if you can fit us in if she goes for it. I'll give ya a call soon. She loves duck meat so that might be the deciding factor. Need to find some time to get her practicing with the scattergun

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry I don't get on much anymore guy's/gals but between working 60 hrs. a week and bustin my butt trying to get deer/duck camp ready I haven't had alot of spare time! I usually surf the site during my 5 min. lunch break (I'm the new guy @ work so I still work thru lunch) but y'all are still in my thoughts

Jon.....Stacey is more than welcome @ camp anytime as well, but both of you already know that.

Grinny....damned if I can remember your first name (had a few barley pop's putting the finishing coat of paint on the canoe tonight
) but I think I'm a pretty good judge of character and after meeting you last year @ the pheasant hunt you're good to go in my book any day!

Johnnnnnn!!!!!! Bro I can't thank you enough for the donation of the canoe for duck camp!! I "Got'Er Done" and she should "Last the age's" to quote "Eeyore"
I'll post some pic's of some very happy young hunters in the canoe you donated after we get back from duck camp. Congrats on the wedding!! I thought you we're already married
Have fun and catch a bunch of fish!!

Anthony.....Good luck on the Shiawasse hunt and even better luck in Kansas!!! I remember when Kansas was the last state that didn't even offer an out-of-state license. Slam a big one Bud!! How's that new little one doin? I put so much time into building the additional duck blind @ camp as well as the new canoe (well kinda
) that you should be able to bring your kid's over for the youth hunt's when they're old enough!!
, anyway you know where the place is and the program. Take advantage when you can.

Tom......I still owe you BIG TIME for taking my wife out (I needed the break
), I meant fishing you perv's!!!!
We had an absolute blast salmon fishing with you this summer. She still talks about it! Perhaps a repeat next year? I was bragging to someone (Chef?) @ Gilberts a few weeks ago that I thought you we're the best all around fisherman that I've ever met. And I meant it! Hopefully you can convince your daughter to make it to camp this year. Even if you can't make it for the youth duck hunt the duck season is a long one and everything you'll ever need is there. Have at it.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Mike it's awesome to hear you're doing well at work dude. I honestly can't express how great it is to hear you're bustin in overtime and still having fun at camp. At a boy.

As far as camp goes, i'm telling you now, i'm in. This has been a little while comin for us, but some good huntin together is due. And if you have the room, well brother i'm bringin shells arrows and some spawn (what kinda salmon fishing are we doing anyway). The only thing I don't know, is if i'm bringing Stacey. But thank you for putting that out there.

Let me know if you need any help up there any time soon. You can ask grapes and eddie b, I make a decent yard bitch. Plus it'd be nice to check out and say i've worked on (in whatever lil way) your camp. And who knows I may pick up some tips and ideas for our camp... that'll come... one day

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Sep 9 2009, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mike it's awesome to hear you're doing well at work dude. I honestly can't express how great it is to hear you're bustin in overtime and still having fun at camp. At a boy.

As far as camp goes, i'm telling you now, i'm in. This has been a little while comin for us, but some good huntin together is due. And if you have the room, well brother i'm bringin shells arrows and some spawn (what kinda salmon fishing are we doing anyway). The only thing I don't know, is if i'm bringing Stacey. But thank you for putting that out there.

Let me know if you need any help up there any time soon. You can ask grapes and eddie b, I make a decent yard bitch. Plus it'd be nice to check out and say i've worked on (in whatever lil way) your camp. And who knows I may pick up some tips and ideas for our camp... that'll come... one day

I'll second that, and vote on a proxy for Ed too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.