Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Thanks to all lscn member's for all reports and stories and a special thanks to muskiehound,schram and spinner for teaching me the rope's about muskie fishing.spinner and I got to the ramp at 8:eek:o we fished a weed bed out in 12 ft with no fish in the net a hour later we left to find active fish we took off for deeper water.now were on active fish I hit one half way into are drift a small 40 inch fish and then we had some small ski's follow.Then nothing for a few hours we get on a drift we think fish are holding on and spinner hooked up on 43 inch muskie which is small for spinner we hit the spot for a little longer with a couple more small follows but no fish in the net so we hit one more spot I hook one next to the boat but she was head shakeing and the hooks came loose thats muskie fishing.I forgot to mention spinner fished in the rain all day your a trooper spinner

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
QUOTE(logan @ Aug 27 2009, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>First Thanks to all lscn member's for all reports and stories and a special thanks to muskiehound,schram and spinner for teaching me the rope's about muskie fishing.spinner and I got to the ramp at 8:eek:o we fished a weed bed out in 12 ft with no fish in the net a hour later we left to find active fish we took off for deeper water.now were on active fish I hit one half way into are drift a small 40 inch fish and then we had some small ski's follow.Then nothing for a few hours we get on a drift we think fish are holding on and spinner hooked up on 43 inch muskie which is small for spinner we hit the spot for a little longer with a couple more small follows but no fish in the net so we hit one more spot I hook one next to the boat but she was head shakeing and the hooks came loose thats muskie fishing.I forgot to mention spinner fished in the rain all day your a trooper spinnersorry spinner his fish was a 41.5 and he fished all day with no rain jacket your the man

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
I had a rain jacket on. I stayed dry. logan was the one without one. he is the trooper.. It rained pretty good for a few hours. wasnt sure how the day would go with the way the weather has been.. We ended up putin some fish in the boat. logan got his on a bucktail in the first few hours. mine came at the end of the day on a spinnerbait. A good day hope we can do it again

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Lookin good guys. Yo Spinner and Logan, you guys get my PM's? Each of your baits are done. Give me a shout how you want to meet or have me mail them to you before I leave next week.

I'm debating fishing today, but I dunno....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(logan @ Aug 27 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>First Thanks to all lscn member's for all reports and stories and a special thanks to muskiehound,schram and spinner for teaching me the rope's about muskie fishing.spinner and I got to the ramp at 8:eek:o we fished a weed bed out in 12 ft with no fish in the net a hour later we left to find active fish we took off for deeper water.now were on active fish I hit one half way into are drift a small 40 inch fish and then we had some small ski's follow.Then nothing for a few hours we get on a drift we think fish are holding on and spinner hooked up on 43 inch muskie which is small for spinner we hit the spot for a little longer with a couple more small follows but no fish in the net so we hit one more spot I hook one next to the boat but she was head shakeing and the hooks came loose thats muskie fishing.I forgot to mention spinner fished in the rain all day your a trooper spinner

Nice job guys.
Definitely some troopers!

·
Registered
377 Posts
QUOTE(schram @ Aug 29 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice job guyz!! I'm counting the days till home!!! Hopefully I remember how to Muskie fish.....

Hahaha shouldn't be to big of a problem you'll be getting back in prime time. All the hard fishing is almost behind us. Good job boys on the ski's....great markings on both of those fish. Keep it up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.