Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
well me and my buddies have been fishing over near 11 mile and alot over near beacon cove. on wednesday we hit the water around 7am and got off around 4pm. in the mornign from about 7-10 there was a good chop, but after going in to the house to get some gas and tackle, when we returned to the lake, it was like glass, which kinda sucked.

in the morning, i was killing them lol, the score of fish before 10 was 12-1-1 lol. but after our trip back in, they started to catch up, but we lost track at the end. it was fun just watching our one friend who doesn't fish as often as we do catch fish.

We were using a combination of tubes, worms, and rattle traps. tubes produced the most fish, but my buddie had a nice one on a rattle trap. it was his first cast after tieing on a nice brand new rattle trap, but the fish broke him off. we have been doing quite well. alot of smallies and a few largies. Here are some pictures of me and my buds and some of the fish we caught. the second one is about a 5lb largie i caught. my one buddy lost a monster largie, but i did hook him up on his first smallie of his life (1st pic). we were making fun of him all day and we called him the one....lost because he lost alot of big fish due to he could tie a knot to savve his life. all in all it was a great day spent on the water.

also, wednesday afternoon around 6 i went out solo and had a nice smallie on when abnout a 4 ft muskie was following it up right up to the boat. it was pretty sweet.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
nice job and nice report soule.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Jun 13 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice job and nice report soule.

thanks everyone, any if anyone ever wants to go out, and can make it to about crocker and jeff where i live, i'd be more than welcome to take ya out on my boat, its docked in the back yard. i go out almost everyday and go alone alot. I can't go tommorow becasue im going to the race

1 - 6 of 6 Posts