Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I will have more time to go fishing at least.

I need a beer!

BB

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
that sucks bb my shop is down to 13 ppl from a high about 90 less then a year ago i work for a prototype automotive supplier company.....But we are calling 6 ppl back starting monday chrysler ford gm is begining to let luse some work for us now. I think were at the bottom of this thing hopfully . by fall we should start to recover.... good luck to ya

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Sorry to hear BB. It sucks being out of work. The first couple months is like a vacation, then it becomes frustration and depression. Almost a year out of work for me. I've had one interview in that time span. WTF?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep! And thanks Bro.

My shop was 36 Service Technicians Just before X-Mas and as of today 12 well 11.

We started to pick up and we have jobs that are paid and not done, so it just don't make sense.

I left a "emergency" Job on the bench because we are short handed.

But the peanut counters will cut the nose off to despite his face

I need another Beer

BB

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I hope they come fast. But I'm glad I made it this deep in to it before it happened.

Well ill have lots of time for some fishing now and getting my scope zeroed in.

And if things get that bad ill just eat some coyotes to get me by

Just dont tell the wife!
BB

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Sorry to hear about the bad news Tim. I agree with Cary. at first, it wasn't bad. But after the first couple of weeks... a toll was definitely being taken. Stay adament and you'll git er dun bro.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Jun 24 2009, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry to hear about the bad news Tim. I agree with Cary. at first, it wasn't bad. But after the first couple of weeks... a toll was definitely being taken. Stay adament and you'll git er dun bro.

Thanks Bro and to the rest of you Peeps!

Are you having luck with work yourself?

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Sucks Bro.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Sorry to hear the news. Look on the bright side, you can perfect your fishing skills, and decoy making.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts