Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear the perch are biting at the dumping grounds at the SW end of the Lake. I'm in New Baltimore and have never fished that part of the lake. Where can one put in to get to the dumping grounds and buy minnows nearby? I can either trailer down and launch near the dumping grounds or I could just put in at Selfridge or Clinton River and boat down to the grounds. Thoughts?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I hear the perch are biting at the dumping grounds at the SW end of the Lake. I'm in New Baltimore and have never fished that part of the lake. Where can one put in to get to the dumping grounds and buy minnows nearby? I can either trailer down and launch near the dumping grounds or I could just put in at Selfridge or Clinton River and boat down to the grounds. Thoughts?
I hear perch are biting Anchor Bay to Strawberry as of today. So I would not expect a big change coming South. Nine Mile is the launch and Lakeside at 10 mile is your minnows.
Clinton River ride is doable on a calm day but its a haul I never did it.
I fished the SW end and water was too hot at peak lake temperatures for the season , no fish then. Most boats were at 9 mile and GPYC 14 FOW that day. May be be different now that lake is cooling.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts