Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
QUOTE(herefishy @ Jun 30 2004, 03:15 PM)I used to launch out of jefferson beach marina years ago they would charge me $10. Im not sure if the still do that.
Only if you're a resident of St. Clair shores. But we did launch there one time a couple years back when the old man taking the money said that we could be his guests that day. It was a slow day and the guy was generous...you can always give it a try.

Other than that launch, the only others that I know of that are close to the dumps are on the Detroit River. The closest one to the north is the Crocker launch (which gets full pretty quick).

·
Registered
151 Posts
I use the St. jean ramp. I know that there is alot of people that will not use it, but I haven't had any problems yet. As long as there is an attendant there I will launch. It is probably the most conineint launch for the dumping grounds.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I94 to 220B (CONNER AVE) RIGHT ON SHOEMAKER LEFT ON ST JEAN ALL THE WAY DOWN OVER JEFFERSON LEFT AT DEAD END QUICK RIGHT AT STOP ROAD ENDS INTO LAUNCH

·
Registered
207 Posts
I been launching from blossom heath which is between 9 and 10 mile roads on jefferson for the last 5 years. Although they want you to be a shores resident they really don"t seem to mind. Cost is ten dollars and is about a 5 to 10 minute ride to the dumps depending how fast you you cruise.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
I've launched at both St. Jeans and Blosson Heath and I'd say it's
about the same distance to the Dumps. I've never had a problem
down at St. Jean's either, but I'd rather pay the 10 bucks and go
to Blossom Heath.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the info...does blossom heath have set launching hours or can you launch before the attendant arrives and pay when you pull out?
BP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts