Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Crocker is a good launch, but it's not SCS. I know there's one at 9 Mile and one at 11 Mile as well. Don't know about those though.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
9 Mile ramp is owned by the ciy of Eastpoint, You can pay your $10.00 and get in no matter where your from.

·
Registered
437 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Jul 8 2009, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>is the 10 dollars for the year or per launch

...per launch.

·
Registered
20 Posts
its 10 dollars per launch

I think 11 mile launch is the best because its generally easier than 9ml because the launch is right next to the parking as at 9 mile you have to walk a little from the parking to the launch .

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm pretty sure the blossom heath and 11 mile are for residents only, the 9 mile is a haul from the lot to the ramp, crocker is only about 5 miles from the 9 mile area along the shore, I think there is a ramp at one of the marinas down there but I have no idea how you get permission to use it or if there is anywhere to park, may be miller or the one by the Andiamos restaurant.

9 mile is owned by eastpointe? really, that is bizarre, learn something new everyday.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
11 mile is for saint clair shores residents only but if you get the right booth attendant and it is a slow day they will let you slide. Did a lot of launches there last year. Don't know about blossom heath.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(gldnrcher @ Jul 8 2009, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm pretty sure the blossom heath and 11 mile are for residents only, the 9 mile is a haul from the lot to the ramp, crocker is only about 5 miles from the 9 mile area along the shore, I think there is a ramp at one of the marinas down there but I have no idea how you get permission to use it or if there is anywhere to park, may be miller or the one by the Andiamos restaurant.

9 mile is owned by eastpointe? really, that is bizarre, learn something new everyday.

Actually it is technically owned by SCS, but there has been an agreement in place, dating back to the 1940's between East Detroit and SCS. Eastpointe and SCS residents are eligilble to purchase an annual permit for $60.00, mine has paid for itself already.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
clinton cutoff( 15 1/2 mile} - is about 6 miles north of 9 mile rd.9 mile ramp is not marked real well,
turn left at the BP station, good deals on bait and tackle, go east to end and turn left into huge parking lot , gate is at back rright corner. I is a long walk from parking lot to rMP.

·
Registered
17 Posts
MILLER IS $200 + I CHECKED LAST WEEK. I AM IN THE SAME DELEMA MYSELF I FISH THE DUMPING GROUNDS. I BOUGHT PASS'W FOR METRO AND IT IS A VERY LONG DRIVE.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts