Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
edit: The LSCN Skip day is Friday, August 8, at Muscamoot Bay!

If you need a ride, please refer to this thread.

In another thread Campari brought up the idea of a skip day party for the LSCN peeps to go to. I figured that we should start a thread about it to set it up. Im in along with Campari of course and Damn Yankee. Location wise I like Strawberry or Da moot, Gull would be cool if we want to bbq or something.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Lets do it!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 30 2003, 08:41 AM)Just don't tell my boss....

Mine neither.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool any Friday is good with me lets post a date and see if its good. I think the air show at Selfridge is the 26th of July how does the 25 th sound. We might get some free entertainement with the planes practicing.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Cool, Fatcat660!! Thanks for posting this in a new thread. I almost forgot about it! If X-Mas in July at PIB is the 25th, there might be a lot of peeps not around here then. Let's try to pick a date that we feel the majority of the peeps can make. Although I like the idea of the airshow going on. Maybe we can default on the 25th if another date can't be agreed on?

I think any earlier than the 25th won't give us enough time to organize it.

How about August 8th? Should be hotter than hell, swimming will be much needed.

Also if replying to this, make sure to put a preference for where you'd like it to be.

I vote for Strawberry, Muskamoot or ???? (but prefer to stay away from Gull).

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aug 8 th works for me too, in fact then my wife could go too making it even better. the moot would get my vote.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Anyone more interested in a mid-week call-in skip day?
Strawberry is calm during the weekdays. Or Muscamoot is fine.

Friday is starting the weekend.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
We just thought that would give people a 3 day weekend. I am open to whatever is the best for most of the peeps any day on the water is better than a day at work.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
My only problem with a mid-weekday party is getting to work the next day!!
That's why i thought a nooner on Friday like JN would be a great kick-off to the weekend.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Well.....Chris remember that dinner from last week you hated so much. Can you say LEFT OVERS and sleeping on the COUCH!!! Bring on the rabbit food!!!

HA HA HA....anyway I would diffently like to go, let me know August 8 sounds best.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jun 30 2003, 08:15 AM)July 25th is Christmas in July @ Put in Bay!
Yeah Buddy !

1 - 20 of 194 Posts