Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been told this time of year its hard to get leaches just wonder who has them and if any of you guys are using em. I used to kill the walleye on houghton lake with them on jigs and harnesses. I loved them for their durability esp when the perch and gills are after it but you never hear of anyone using em around here

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I used to kill small mouth bass on them up north but haven't tried them down here.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. The crocker bait shop is right by my marina and the one i always go to so that works out perfect. I forgot to mention the success i had with them smallie fishing in rivers too, either on a jig or on a small ait hook with a small split shot drifted through deeper pools in the rivers. Guess the only way to see how they work on LSC is to pick some up and give em a shot on my harnesses.

·
Registered
583 Posts
QUOTE(stick em @ Aug 4 2009, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks guys. The crocker bait shop is right by my marina and the one i always go to so that works out perfect. I forgot to mention the success i had with them smallie fishing in rivers too, either on a jig or on a small ait hook with a small split shot drifted through deeper pools in the rivers. Guess the only way to see how they work on LSC is to pick some up and give em a shot on my harnesses.

I've been curious as to using these for walleye around here--hear they're great bait. Please, let us know how they work out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.