Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cigarette smoke on your cloths after coming home from being out at a bar
and go fiure I`m a smoker

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i agree b, cigarette smoke after the bar.
i also don't like the smell of burnt eggs. ick.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Yeah, the cigarette smoke one is a nasty......So is the percussion that follows the morning after (and not from me
)

Onion breath.......
Dead fish that are rotten behind your boat at Metro
Can't they clean 'em up?

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 4 2003, 09:43 AM)Yeah, the cigarette smoke one is a nasty......So is the percussion that follows the morning after (and not from me
)
I agree... doesn't help the hangover any either. Nothing worse than being hungover the next morning and smelling like an ashtray. The best hangover cure is a cold shower and a bloody mary.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Jun 4 2003, 10:13 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 4 2003, 09:43 AM) Yeah, the cigarette smoke one is a nasty......So is the percussion that follows the morning after (and not from me
)
I agree... doesn't help the hangover any either. Nothing worse than being hungover the next morning and smelling like an ashtray. The best hangover cure is a cold shower and a bloody mary.
For real emergencies a chocolate shake!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 4 2003, 10:20 AM)Pretty much anything that comes out of the human body... crap, puke, sweat....

wet dogs
No mention of pee.

I hate the smell of pee after eating asparagus. That's why I won't eat asparagus.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
The smell from the tube you just disconnected to repair the head on the boat, cause some chick flushed her femine hygine product down and clogged the thing up, then proceeded to continue flushing to try to jam it down, and then didn't tell anyone, so other boat passengers proceeded to put more bodily fluids/solids in the toilet and jam it up further.

Yeah, I hate that smell.

·
Registered
229 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 4 2003, 02:32 PM)The smell from the tube you just disconnected to repair the head on the boat, cause some chick flushed her femine hygine product down and clogged the thing up, then proceeded to continue flushing to try to jam it down, and then didn't tell anyone, so other boat passengers proceeded to put more bodily fluids/solids in the toilet and jam it up further.

Yeah, I hate that smell.
Can I get an Amen!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 4 2003, 10:32 AM)The smell from the tube you just disconnected to repair the head on the boat, cause some chick flushed her femine hygine product down and clogged the thing up, then proceeded to continue flushing to try to jam it down, and then didn't tell anyone, so other boat passengers proceeded to put more bodily fluids/solids in the toilet and jam it up further.

Yeah, I hate that smell.
Ya need one of those, If you didn't eat it first, don't put it in the head signs! Dumbies.....do they do that at home????

Good work, ZEEB!

·
Registered
342 Posts
worst smell: Recovering a deer the next morning after a arrow GUT shot.... the air actually gets thicker with the smell

GAG !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Perfume if it is too strong or put on too heavy. If the sent arives before you do and lingers in the air for more then a minuit after you leave. It's too strong! Subtlety is key ladies.

The good news is that none of the LSCN ladies that I have met fall into this category.

But some here at work do.

G

·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Jun 4 2003, 10:49 AM)Perfume if it is too strong or put on too heavy. If the sent arives before you do and lingers in the air for more then a minuit after you leave. It's too strong! Subtlety is key ladies.
yeah thats a good one
the kind of woman when she stands still for a minute she leaves a puddle!
yuck!!!!!
then everything she has touched reiks of that cheap a$$ perfume.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(mirth @ Jun 4 2003, 10:46 AM)worst smell: Recovering a deer the next morning after a arrow GUT shot.... the air actually gets thicker with the smell
GAG !!!!!!!!!!!
I almost puked!!! Thanks a lot. That is thee worst smell, especially if it is warm out.

Another smell I can't stand is the people that I work with that sit in the cubes next to mine. They think it is okay to wear the same clothes a few days in a row after a 12 hour day, their hair is all greasy (I think they need an oil change). Definitly a hygiene problem.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
No no no --The worst by far is puke. Not to mention the fact that it is totally contagious!!!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts