Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 10/06
161 Posts
QUOTE(barnz @ Jul 22 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've heard they're fantastic bait, though never personally tried it. Crayfish as well. Anything long and slim should work fine.

We have both leeches and crawfish for anyone looking for some of that action, just in case you wondering where to get them, and they both work good on LSC

Hope To See Everyone Soon

Fish On,

Jimmy's Boats & Baits
37934 Jefferson
Harrison Twp. MI. 48045
586-329-3811
jimmysboatsandbaits.com

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I've tried some of the plastics in leech sizes, colors, never caught anything on 'em. Never used real live ones. I think they're icky and I don't wanna touch it. Kidding, but crawlers always seemed to work and leeches were harder to find. I'd be willing to give 'em a try next to crawlers just to see which would perform better. Might have to hit up Jimmy's.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've used leeches on LSC and they work. I also have used them for perch on perch rigs, they also worked good. You can catch several perch on them before you have to rebait. They hold up much better than crawlers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.