Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right people, Leon Russel, the classic rock guy will be at the Emerald in a week and two days. Get tix at the door or call VegasStyleEntertainment @ 586-873-6753 for more information.

Also, there is an Elvis fest at the Shrine Auditorium August 20 +21 in Southfield for those of you that are interested. It will be put on by the same entertainment company.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Sounds kewl Hazy. I' check it out and see if I can get some of my friends to go...saw him a bunch of years ago, and he put on a great show.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doors at 7pm people. I heard somethin' about somethin' to do with Joe Cocker as well showing up that night. Foggy info on that though.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
OMG! We would LOVE to see Leon! If we are at all up to going out...we will be there!

Feeling much better today. We are on the mend!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I never heard of the person.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
WHO?

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I have never heard of this guy. Am I too young, too old, too out of it or what?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(spacelord @ Aug 25 2004, 08:19 PM)I have never heard of this guy. Am I too young, too old, too out of it or what?
too young.
I never herd of him either, but there's this whole familial obligation thing for me. He wrote many of the songs that you would recognise from bands like The Rolling Stones, Joe Cocker, and even The Beatles. He's 63 but still put on a great show playing many of the songs that he wrote. His back up singers were worth going to watch definately as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts