Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in . . . MORE SNOW!
The winter storm warning remains in effect through this evening. Total snow accumulations of 5 to 8 inches are expected. Snow will continue through the day, before tappering off this evening. The snow will be heavy at times, and will reduce visibilities to as low as a quarter mile.
Remember, a winter storm warning means severe winter weather conditions are highly likely. Significant amounts of snow are forecast. This will make travel very hazardous, and it is discouraged. If you must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food, and water in your vehicle in case you become stranded. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts from the national weather servic

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
what happend the weather people were right for once?? holly s....t
looks like ill get to use snow blower finally ... damm hope it starts lol ,,

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I don`t believe any of them.......I look at the radar and my my own guess......

Not to mention....I have branches on the west side of the state ......That helps with

the forcasting.........

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 14 2004, 11:17 AM)I don`t believe any of them.......I look at the radar and my my own guess......

Not to mention....I have branches on the west side of the state ......That helps with

the forcasting.........

AAAAAAANNNNND, what do YOU predict?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I see about 3`` of the white stuff with very cold temps tonight in the teens.....

I am issuing a cuddle alert for tonight.........Any girl that might need a partner pm

me......

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
It's not the weather conditions that make driving hazardous.....................it's the idiots that don't know how to handle the conditions that make it hazardous.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Someone post pics!!!

We were watching the weather channel, you guys are the big story of the day. They had footage from Det. Looks dangerous. Be careful everyone. We are sending warm, sunny thoughts!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
TOO beat all.......This morning I go out to leave for work and I have a f&%king

flat tire....
Nothing like changing a tire in this stuff.....But it does

look purrdy......

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jan 14 2004, 11:43 AM)Someone post pics!!!

We were watching the weather channel, you guys are the big story of the day. They had footage from Det. Looks dangerous. Be careful everyone. We are sending warm, sunny thoughts!

I'll do ya' one better, here's live radar & webcams!

Detroit Weather

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I use this one: Weather Bug it keeps the local temp by your clock and will notify you of alerts!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
While those are good links...thats not what we had in mind. We want to see pics of CBJ, the Warden & kidlets making snow angles.

Instigator laughing while flying around in his Avalanche, (with the heated seats!)

RHO changing his tire...saying the f word (like in the movie A Christmas Story)

Shandog & kids having a snowball fight

Brommel racing thru the snow in his cute red coat.

Laney looking at the Saleenamobile with tears in her eyes.

Puppetshow all warm & snuggly on the couch with her kids & a fuzzy blanket...saying "You guys are NUTS! No way am I goin out there":wub:
Frozen, snow covered peeps!!!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jan 14 2004, 12:03 PM)While those are good links...thats not what we had in mind. We want to see pics of CBJ, the Warden & kidlets making snow angles.

Instigator laughing while flying around in his Avalanche, (with the heated seats!)

RHO changing his tire...saying the f word (like in the movie A Christmas Story)

Shandog & kids having a snowball fight

Brommel racing thru the snow in his cute red coat.

Laney looking at the Saleenamobile with tears in her eyes.

Puppetshow all warm & snuggly on the couch with her kids & a fuzzy blanket...saying "You guys are NUTS! No way am I goin out there":wub:
Frozen, snow covered peeps!!!!

Now that is just Sadistic........

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
well, here's a view from my balcany.
i just got back from running to jack's... took me 2 hrs round trip for a normally 30 min trek!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I love the snow, I love driving in it!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 14 2004, 12:18 PM)I love the snow, I love driving in it!!

I agree...It`s just everyone else I worry about...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Great pic, CK!!!!! That would make an awesome xmas card.....maybe photoshop a bright red wreath in...

Not being sadistic, RHO...if we start posting pics of the sun & boating....now THAT would be sadistic!

Looking at pics of frozen peeps having fun in the snow is nice. Kinda like being there, but NOT!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts