Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first of all, i have nothing against the lighthouses or the SOSCL charity. everybody loves to believe in a great cause. that just is not MY great cause. i did not mean to poke fun at the lighthouses the way some people took it. it was in fun. people on here support the special olympics as do i. we have all seen the picture of the little ones running with different heads. i do believe the quote is something like... even if you win you are still retarted. i'm sorry i saw that and knew it was a joke. not in good humor, but i took it for what it was. sea gull crap stand, is a joke. not hurting anyone. but poking fun at children that are handicapped, thats funny? there are many other times we have picked on charities, including feeding the hungry, homeless and those in third world countries. the comments here were taken as lightly as the next. i do not feel that my thread should have been erased, or any other for that matter. it was not dirty, violent or obscene in any way. it was my opinion that peoples safety should come first, reguarding a new light at the middle channel to mark the sand island better. i know many who have hit it not only leaving the channel at night but in the middle of the day. this causes lots of damage to boats and some injuries when impacting the sand at good speed. i read about all the charities and i have been to every one so far that lscn has put on. i give everytime. someone here has called me about every name in the book tonight, with out even knowing who i am. i never met this person. you don't know me. i am at tnt's every week, was at the bowling charity at salt river, i was at the drink a thon and payed cbj for his efforts, brought a toy to gino's, ready to wrap a HCN and am set up for Jack's christmas party. i have been to all these things and never met you. were you there? if not please do not call me those names because i do not happen to care as much as you do for an old light tower. i happen to care for people a little more.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
D'oh! I had a sincere, heart-felt post in that other thread of Pandora's, AND IT WAS DELETED?!?!?!

Capt'n Mike, are you able to recover it and PM it to me? I wanted to post it in the SOSCL forum.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Pandora, yesterday seemed like a very restless day here at LSCN forums... It seemed like almost everyone was up in arms over one thing or another..
I have never met you nor have I ever said anything rude to anyone here at LSCN. I applaud you for all of your Charity efforts that you have made. Your a very special person with a big heart... I personally believe that Santa Clause knows that you have been good all year... Please have yourself a wonderful day and let's everyone move on with love and joy in our heart... It's the Holidays....

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
It was deleted? Wow, I didn't think it was that bad. Jokes were made and although I believe the lights should be saved, I wasn't offended by your thoughts.

Lets be happy for what we can do for the charities we like to help. Peace to everyone!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Yes, the two complaint rule caused the thread to be removed.
I agree with GaryDebs, we need to move on. Everybody who posted is good peeps. (yes, I meant to say it like that!) The cooling fans on the LSCN server just weren't doing their job yesterday, so the whole server is on it's way to the North Pole right now. I foresee a better day!

Snow, I'll send your heartfelt Snowpuss post over in a minute.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Wow, thats not cool that people complained about it. <_<

Dave is a great guy, bought me Dinner and a few beers yesterday for my birthday.
Thanks Dave.

Maybe I should complain that CBJ keeps putting a pumpkin on my head.
OH wait I actually think it's funny
Thanks CBJ.

Maybe I should have all the posts that refer to me and a cat deleted.
OH wait I have a sence of humer.

Oh, well, lets all have a nice day today.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Dec 5 2003, 08:34 AM)Snow, I'll send your heartfelt Snowpuss post over in a minute.
Hey! That was mean.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 5 2003, 08:57 AM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Dec 5 2003, 08:34 AM) Snow, I'll send your heartfelt Snowpuss post over in a minute.
Hey! That was mean.

But funny!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Dec 5 2003, 09:03 AM)But funny!

Not as funny as THIS

Attachments

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks everyone for the pm's of support. it was all a misunderstanding by some people that do not know me and how i am... we can settle it next year on a river cruise to the clem or in the moot...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Oh so pretty, oh, I feel so pretty..........Sung by "Capt'n Mike"

Puff, do you have that pic with every members face in it????

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Dec 5 2003, 09:11 AM)Puff, do you have that pic with every members face in it????

No, but I can take requests.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
santa's watching!
it's all about the love!
new day new day new day!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Someone please fill me in I feel left out, and for you Mr. Pandora I say go look for him at the bike rack after school. Go gettem. PS. With an oversized heart you could be in danger of having a heart attack. like the fat guy in Ohio Opps I'm sorry thats not nice I mean the well rounded folically Challenged guy they beat with the night sticks. opps detained with nice words. please PM I feel so left out.

And please Just because I won that race does that mean I'm still retarted.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
swanny you couldn'y win the race if you were the only one in it. it would never finish. you would stop and talk to every one on the way. you could time your 50 yard dash at metro beach run with a sun dial.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts