Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Amy and I are going, we have a boat ride out with some other peeps, gonna get there around 6pm, who in? Supposed to be a nice evening with no rain. LETS GO, not a lot of tin fish wednesdays left!!!! Lets do this up butt good!!!!

You never know with the weather, this could be the last one of the year!!!! Don't take that chance and get out while the gettins GOOD!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i truly want to try, but i have a handicap fishing derby at 8am, meeting with tent people at 9, 10 & 11, a meeting with mike at 2pm, and a meeting with the post somewhere in there, too! agh!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 12 2003, 11:24 AM)i truly want to try, but i have a handicap fishing derby at 8am,
I'm picturing fish with crutches or in wheelchairs now.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lol!!! hey, that's pretty durn funny! lol!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Aug 12 2003, 11:46 AM)Oh yeah and we have room on the boat for a few more if anyone is interested

Don't forget to set your VCR for Paradise Hotel.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've got snowmakers cover and first beer, now let's see what excuse he can come up with

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 12 2003, 11:53 AM)i've got snowmakers cover and first beer, now let's see what excuse he can come up with
I might be able to make it up for at least one beer.

We'll see.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 12 2003, 12:03 PM)QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 12 2003, 11:53 AM) i've got snowmakers cover and first beer, now let's see what excuse he can come up with
I might be able to make it up for at least one beer.

We'll see.
i'm in for the first beer, there HAS to be a few more after that

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Aug 12 2003, 02:40 PM)I'll be there with some of my hot lookin girlfriends.....It's GNO!! (Girls night out) Whooohooo.....

Now you've got my attention....might have to make it up there for a drink. Jewels please send me a list of the single one's and there stats. Be sure to include pic's as well......thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
QUOTENow you've got my attention....might have to make it up there for a drink. Jewels please send me a list of the single one's and there stats. Be sure to include pic's as well......thank you in advance.

Hey Rerun now would I hang out w/ fugly chicks?!!
Trust me when you see us you won't need any stats the genuine articles will speak for themselves!!
just show up and buy us a drink!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts