Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
here ya go, try this link. save it into your favorites. This is a great webcam, you can pan, tilt and zoom, you can use the regular controls to direct the camera, or just put your curser on the screen and postion it where you want the center of frame to be and click and the frame will center on where you clicked, you have to use the slidebar on the side to manually zoom though. I check this webcam on a regular basis. I remember one time when my brother was up fishing the harbor and I couldn't make it, I checked the webcam and saw him fishing on the pier there and I called his cell and talked to him for a few and he was kind of surprized that the resolution on the camera was good enough that I could actually tell whether he was casting a spoon or body bait. So after a couple minute conversation my brother says 'Alright, I'm getting back to fishing", we get off the phone and we're(my sons and I) still watching him on the webcam, we see him go into his backpack, pull out a foil packet and open it up and starts eating pizza. We called him back immediately and when he answered we all yelled "Hey, you're not fishing, you're eatin' pizza!", he cracked up, and was again amazed that we could tell what he pulled out of his pack. The resolution on the camera is pretty good.

http://69.215.193.121/top/liveapplet.html

Looks like the south 1/2 of the harbor is still ice, how good the ice is...well, who knows. You might want to try calling "Clay's bait and Tackle" in Port Sanilac 1-810-622-8776, they're right in Port Sanilac, they should be able to give you a good report on the ice conditions other than just seeing the ice on camera. The camera is great though for watching people fish when you're not there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts