Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything that you have always wanted to do but haven't done yet?

I have always wanted to go up in a hot air baloon
I would love to see China

Lets start small I am going on almost 30 and I have never been to a strip joint. I would like to go just once and see naked men just to say I've been there done that.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
go on a tropical vacation where they have a swim up bar i can swim up in.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
This is going to sound a little silly and I dont even know if it's possible. I have always wanted to float, like 0 gravity. I used to picture a gravity tank or something and my friends and myself floating around and doing summersaults in the air.... like the astronauts in space.

I dont know how I remembered that one

I cant think of anything else right now

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Travel around the world for an extended length of time, and own a house in the Hamptons, however both of those require alot of money so I would need to win the lottery first....

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Mar 10 2004, 05:22 PM)Is there anything that you have always wanted to do but haven't done yet?

Lets start small I am going on almost 30 and I have never been to a strip joint. I would like to go just once and see naked men just to say I've been there done that.
so, are you saying you have never seen a naked man before?

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Dookie @ Mar 10 2004, 06:08 PM)This is going to sound a little silly and I dont even know if it's possible. I have always wanted to float, like 0 gravity. I used to picture a gravity tank or something and my friends and myself floating around and doing summersaults in the air.... like the astronauts in space.

It's not silly and it is possible. When I was a kid my 6th grade class got offered to go to nassa training station in Florida and it has a anti-gravity room. Maybe one day we can go there. Sounds really cool!

I think that it would be fun to do flips in the air and not worry about falling down.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Mar 10 2004, 06:25 PM)QUOTE(Kat @ Mar 10 2004, 05:22 PM) Is there anything that you have always wanted to do but haven't done yet?

No, I'm not a virgin! I'm just interested in seeing what they do and what goes on.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Mar 10 2004, 06:48 PM)QUOTE(Goose @ Mar 10 2004, 06:25 PM) QUOTE(Kat @ Mar 10 2004, 05:22 PM) Is there anything that you have always wanted to do but haven't done yet?

No, I'm not a virgin! I'm just interested in seeing what they do and what goes on.
well, when i used to work at danny's.........

large well built gay men with impressive meat whistles held in a semi-state of arousal with the use of rubberbands do cheezy dances while cat calling women go ape sheet over them

who ordered the foot long?

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Mar 10 2004, 06:08 PM)This is going to sound a little silly and I dont even know if it's possible. I have always wanted to float, like 0 gravity. I used to picture a gravity tank or something and my friends and myself floating around and doing summersaults in the air.... like the astronauts in space.

I love swimming because I get the same feeling of flying - the total freedom of movement

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Mar 10 2004, 07:08 PM)This is going to sound a little silly and I dont even know if it's possible. I have always wanted to float, like 0 gravity. I used to picture a gravity tank or something and my friends and myself floating around and doing summersaults in the air.... like the astronauts in space.

Dive baby dive.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
CK
Only you would think of that as something you want to do

Hmm.. lets see

Own a royal purple Z-28 convertible Camero
Write a book (or books)
ride a horse
Take a vacation that allows me to spend some time with nature

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Mar 10 2004, 06:48 PM)QUOTE(Goose @ Mar 10 2004, 06:25 PM) QUOTE(Kat @ Mar 10 2004, 05:22 PM) Is there anything that you have always wanted to do but haven't done yet?

You need to find an anti gravity male strip club ---

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Cassie @ Mar 10 2004, 07:13 PM)I love swimming because I get the same feeling of flying - the total freedom of movement
Swimming is about the closest I've come to that feeling...well, except for this really good buzz I had about 10 yrs ago but that's part of the past

I just think it would be so cool to be able to swim through the air being able to see and breathe.

Kat, I didn't know that something like that was open to the public. I figured it might exist for astronaut training or something. We'll definitely have to check it out someday

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Mar 10 2004, 10:03 PM)QUOTE(Kat @ Mar 10 2004, 06:48 PM)QUOTE(Goose @ Mar 10 2004, 06:25 PM) QUOTE(Kat @ Mar 10 2004, 05:22 PM) Is there anything that you have always wanted to do but haven't done yet?

That's a scary thought!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Mar 10 2004, 05:22 PM)Is there anything that you have always wanted to do but haven't done yet?

I would like to see my feet without bending at the

waist......

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Mar 10 2004, 10:03 PM)You need to find an anti gravity male strip club ---

Great morning thought
That's about as funny/somewhat disturbing as Ken's need to help his groin issue
I know what I'll be daydreaming about in Chemistry class today when I'm not understanding a thing the Professor is saying
Too many penis thoughts......I guess it'll be a change from having Capt'nDans 'hip, hop a hippy to the hippy to the hip hip hop' stuck in my head all day...ahhh too late, now I have both

·
Registered
96 Posts
QUOTE(Cassie @ Mar 10 2004, 09:42 PM)CK
Only you would think of that as something you want to do

Hmm.. lets see

Own a royal purple Z-28 convertible Camero
Write a book (or books)
ride a horse
Take a vacation that allows me to spend some time with nature
It's spelled Camaro. Sorry but that is a big pet peeve of mine. Nice choice on the car, just to bad you can't get a new one any more. Not so sure about the color either....

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Mar 11 2004, 08:22 AM)QUOTE(damn yankee @ Mar 10 2004, 10:03 PM)

Great morning thought
That's about as funny/somewhat disturbing as Ken's need to help his groin issue
I know what I'll be daydreaming about in Chemistry class today when I'm not understanding a thing the Professor is saying
Too many penis thoughts......I guess it'll be a change from having Capt'nDans 'hip, hop a hippy to the hippy to the hip hip hop' stuck in my head all day...ahhh too late, now I have both

so you got viosions of penises dancing around in your head singing that song?

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

1 - 20 of 33 Posts