1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Food Smile Mammal Ingredient Cooking
Food Ingredient Seafood Cuisine Dish
[attachm
nt=71062:upnorth_2_682.jpg] All keepers 8" TO 10",6' foot of water.crystal clear.Heavy weeds on bottom laid down.8"of ice had my 4 wheeler.using perch colured darter with orange plastic ball. Had grampas little helper help me clean em up.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thats nice work. Best report yet. I wish I could figure out how to upload pics. I've had a couple of good days but not as good as yours. Is that plastic ball you refered to a jensen egg?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(fletch @ Jan 18 2010, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thats nice work. Best report yet. I wish I could figure out how to upload pics. I've had a couple of good days but not as good as yours. Is that plastic ball you refered to a jensen egg?

Open it in paint, then resize it from 100x100 to 50x50.

·
Registered
383 Posts
QUOTE(givemethe @ Jan 18 2010, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>good god.nicely done. i was in that area and didnt get much of anything. god i suck at this

you are extremely boring. anybody can catch fish at ginos but you apparently. just hole-hop, dude. theres fish from 3 fow to the crack. and even past that, but lately that thing it 2' wide so id hate to see anybody try crossing it. i wish you better luck in future ventures...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts