Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
We saw her too! She passed by us near Grosse Pointe. One of the tendered boats headed to shore and we passed them coming out of the Miller Marina canal. The crew was in formal uniform. We guessed they dropped someone off in GP. From what I saw online, the husband and wife that own her have more than one super yacht.

Check out the link below, lots of pictures.

http://www.superyachttimes.com/editorial/3/article/id/399

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Aug 1 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>about all we could do today because of the waves....

?? we went from MacRay's to the New Batilmore, to the sni, the Doty, saw Eddie Bauer, across the Fisher, Joes Island, by Browns, Muscamoot, Walkers, Riverside for gas and oil and snacks, Idle Hour for a drink and back on a 14-1/2' jet boat......

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 2 2009, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Goose @ Aug 1 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>about all we could do today because of the waves....

?? we went from MacRay's to the New Batilmore, to the sni, the Doty, saw Eddie Bauer, across the Fisher, Joes Island, by Browns, Muscamoot, Walkers, Riverside for gas and oil and snacks, Idle Hour for a drink and back on a 14-1/2' jet boat......

plans for today?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 2 2009, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Goose @ Aug 1 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>about all we could do today because of the waves....

i guess the waves part for hammertime god

they were at least 4 footers, capping on my side of the lake.....

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Aug 2 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 2 2009, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Goose @ Aug 1 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>about all we could do today because of the waves....

i guess the waves part for hammertime god

they were at least 4 footers, capping on my side of the lake.....

·
Registered
701 Posts

you didn't tell how you fix the jet boat with a beer can

Attachments

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I saw what must have been the Linda Lou on the way to the moot today. I was headed up the Middle Channel and it was way out in the shipping lanes headed upstream. It looked huge and I was pretty far away.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts

Not that I'd ever stick up for Goose but it was pretty rough out on the lake as compared to in the flats.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Aug 2 2009, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 2 2009, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Goose @ Aug 1 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>about all we could do today because of the waves....

Not that I'd ever stick it up Goose but it was pretty rough out on the lake as compared to in the flats.

c'mon dave, you know you'd love to ........

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Aug 2 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Aug 2 2009, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 2 2009, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Goose @ Aug 1 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>about all we could do today because of the waves....

Not that I'd ever stick it up Goose but it was pretty rough out on the lake as compared to in the flats.

c'mon dave, you know you'd love to ........

It kinda hurt but I did it.

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(eddiebauer @ Aug 2 2009, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>you didn't tell how you fix the jet boat with a beer can

exhaust hose between the pipe and water box, got a big hole in it, so I sliced the ends off a beer can, loosened the hose clamps, slid the aluminum can around the hose and under the clamps, added another clamp in the middle for extra support and off we went!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.