Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fished out of linwood tues. had the line wet at 800 in 21 fow outside the black hole nothing buddy hooked one but lost it right away. Moved out another 3/4 of a mile in 23 fow and it was on 1100 til 500 had our limit. Someone was hooked up every 30 or 45 mins. Buddy caught first fish and biggest 27 in, also landed one other 26 in and the rest were 19 in to 21 in beside for one 15 1/2 in. End up gettin 8 of them on a deadstick with minow and 3/8 jigghead. I didnt even catch one jiggin, but buddy landed 2 on gold and little cleo and 1 on gold and blue dojigger. I try everything just couldnt get em to hit that dang jig hooked into 1 for a sec but got off. In all landed 11 lost 3 try stay later and trade up but after 500 only landed 1 other eye the same size as our smallest and that was at a little after 600. Trail was great only serios crack just before black hole about 3 miles out. Tons of guys would highly suggest headen up there while u can. Headed up to caseville this weekend for shanty days going outta thomas road sat. Hope we can get into em over there. Went once this year and got skunked. Tight lines and be safe.

Attachments

·
Registered
701 Posts
QUOTE(redfish @ Feb 18 2010, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fished out of linwood tues. had the line wet at 800 in 21 fow outside the black hole nothing buddy hooked one but lost it right away. Moved out another 3/4 of a mile in 23 fow and it was on 1100 til 500 had our limit. Someone was hooked up every 30 or 45 mins. Buddy caught first fish and biggest 27 in, also landed one other 26 in and the rest were 19 in to 21 in beside for one 15 1/2 in. End up gettin 8 of them on a deadstick with minow and 3/8 jigghead. I didnt even catch one jiggin, but buddy landed 2 on gold and little cleo and 1 on gold and blue dojigger. I try everything just couldnt get em to hit that dang jig hooked into 1 for a sec but got off. In all landed 11 lost 3 try stay later and trade up but after 500 only landed 1 other eye the same size as our smallest and that was at a little after 600. Trail was great only serios crack just before black hole about 3 miles out. Tons of guys would highly suggest headen up there while u can. Headed up to caseville this weekend for shanty days going outta thomas road sat. Hope we can get into em over there. Went once this year and got skunked. Tight lines and be safe.
Nice mess there bud! One has to wonder, with the walleye threads latily what the dink slayers of geno's are thinking

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup i figure til last ice ill be fishing sag. bay might only get out once a week but it will be better than the 2 or 3 let downs a week on lsc tryin to find them perch. Same thing happened last year fishing tured off and started fishing up there nothing beats it in my books, its an adventure in itself. Fishing is pretty good up there right now also just sucks 2 hour ride makes for a long day.

·
Registered
240 Posts
QUOTE(rmack @ Feb 18 2010, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Feb 18 2010, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>wheres "linwood" at?

It's on Saginaw Bay. Gotta have a machine tho, gotta get out a few miles for the eyes.

Ah, thanks rmack. We have the machine, just need to find time to head up to Saginaw Bay now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.