Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I'm taking the Red Bus if I get enough football fans so please call(586) 491-8888 me or post if anyone wants to go We have a small group but we always have room for more. I would take it to the same spot where we parked for the Thanksgiving day parade.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
what time leaving and such?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Time to be decided but early enough to grill and have a few beers before the game.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For this Game we will be in front of Comerica Park in Central United Methodist Church (Accross from the State Theater)

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I'll be in "Da Moot"!

I'm not ready for it to be football season yet!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey Guys, how about going to the game itself?

I work for a ticket broker and can easily get 40 dollar 300 level tickets for like 25 bucks a pop... By the way. Been lurking here for almost a year, this is my first post. Everyone here seems way cool!

Hope to become a part of the community!

Me and my gf are huge st clair freaks and we haver a dinky bayliner 1952 so we are always out there on the water...

Whoever is interested shoudl email me @ [email protected] (includinbg the thread originator, forgive me, i dont know your name...)

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Lurking a YEAR ! <_< <_<

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Aug 5 2003, 07:53 PM)I'll be in "Da Moot"!

I hear ya Wiz. That means the cold is coming way too soon!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you have a friend in the service you can get a ticket for $10 to the Pre season games. If anyone is going I need to know beacuse I'm going shopping for food Please call my cell also also Beer Master If you and GF want to come along you a invited yes we will be going to the game My cell 586-491-8888 Captpeglegg (Paul)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I have a couple of tickets in the lower level section 221
row 30 seats 15 & 16.... ($54 seats) I'm looking for an offer around $75 for the pair (thats a savings of about $33)....I'll consider "any&all" offers.

·
Registered
203 Posts
All right boys and girls, I think Im gonan join you at the game. We have a block of 15 + $10 dollar tickets availbe for all the members!!!!! All of these tickets are together, so we can all hangout at the game also. If you need tickets, please let me know by 5pm friday at 586-206-3503. Or Just call paul and let him know and I'll bring your ticket to the departure point, wherever its going to be.

Lets gets some guys out there and have a little fun!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Aug 5 2003, 06:53 PM)I'll be in "Da Moot"!

MEE TOO!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Aug 5 2003, 06:53 PM)I'll be in "Da Moot"!

MEE TOO!!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just came from a place called Butcher Boy 586-779-0600 A place East Schoenherr 1 block north of Frazoo, I bought Buffalo Steak, Venison sausage, Gator Burgers, Boar Burgers, Elk Burgers I'll bring some of each.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Aug 8 2003, 01:07 PM)I just came from a place called Butcher Boy 586-779-0600 A place East Schoenherr 1 block north of Frazoo, I bought Buffalo Steak, Venison sausage, Gator Burgers, Boar Burgers, Elk Burgers I'll bring some of each.
YUCKY POOH!!!!!!!!!

I'll bring; sausages & hot dogs....and a few chicken kabobs!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts