Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Detroit Metro Airport. Well at least I found free Wi-Fi here this time. Got at least an hour to kill. It was empty at the security check in. Hope the rest of the trip goes that smooth.

Oh, while I'm in St. Pete I'll try to get some summer weather to bring back. Lord knows we haven't had much of it so far.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
have a safe trip and definately bring back the sunshine

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(fitsus @ Jul 19 2009, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>have a safe trip and definately bring back the sunshine

Bring back summer weather

Girlfriend and I had a gorgeous afternoon at the marina. We timed our leaving perfectly. It started sprinkling as we pulled onto N River Rd and had a heavy shower around Van ****.

BTW. I got the felt on the cardboard and the side curtains will roll on them nicely to store.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Jul 19 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We timed our leaving perfectly. It started sprinkling as we pulled onto N River Rd and had a heavy shower around Van ****.
Me too ... unlike yesterday where I managed to get soaked at Beacon Cove after staying dry all day in the moot.

Today I got back in time to hit the BBQ for a pulled pork sandwich and passed through that same shower on VanDyke on the way home ... did you see the rainbow?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
We were at the boat from Friday at 6:00 until Sunday at 7:30pm. I think we managed to only get wet on Saturday night when we were sitting around enjoying some cocktails. It stopped after about 15 minutes. We went out to dinner Saturday early evening and it rained while we ate, but cleared up immediately. In fact when we got back to the marina it did not look like it even rained there. You could see the pockets of rain move across the lake, but they kept missing us
. Today was awesome. I got a sun burn to prove it. When we left at about 7:30 it began to rain almost as soon as we hit the freeway. It's all in the timing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts