Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What marinas on the lake allow yearround liveaboards? Any of them in the St. Clair Shores area? We are contemplating doing the liveaboard thing and are trying to determine where.
Thanks.

Russ

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
there's a whole crew that live at emerald harbor

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
there's also a fantastic article on the subject in last month's Hour Detroit Magazine

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 5 2003, 01:00 PM)there's also a fantastic article on the subject in last month's Hour Detroit Magazine
I saw that!
I'll tell ya', if it wasn't for my kids I'd do it in a second!!
No taxes, changing scenery, WONDERUL!!
A friend of mine has a 52' Jefferson Marquesa on the Clinton River he lives on called TAXLESS.

·
12,052 Posts
There is also a few at Beacon Cove.....summer only though.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ May 5 2003, 02:54 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 5 2003, 01:00 PM) there's also a fantastic article on the subject in last month's Hour Detroit Magazine
I saw that!
A friend of mine has a 52' Jefferson Marquesa on the Clinton River he lives on called TAXLESS.
Ronney fujenzy(SP) he grew up 2 streets from me still see him and his brother Donny once in a while.Small world.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 5 2003, 08:30 PM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ May 5 2003, 02:54 PM) QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 5 2003, 01:00 PM) there's also a fantastic article on the subject in last month's Hour Detroit Magazine
I saw that!
Ronney fujenzy(SP) he grew up 2 streets from me still see him and his brother Donny once in a while.Small world.
Ronny Fulgenzy - YEP! That's him!
Great guy, great mechanic!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ May 5 2003, 08:22 PM)When I lose in court my divorce battle I will asked Hammer to rent me a room on his boat

Still not looking good?

Why does it have to be like that?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ May 5 2003, 10:04 PM)QUOTE(Madmax @ May 5 2003, 08:22 PM) When I lose in court my divorce battle I will asked Hammer to rent me a room on his boat

Still not looking good?

Why does it have to be like that?

Ya' know WHY divorces are so EXPENSIVE??

Because it's WORTH IT!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
When I lived at Harbor Club North, there were 2 or 3 boats that people lived on year round. I guess it was only $75 for the winter and then the normal price for summer.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ May 5 2003, 06:54 PM)A friend of mine has a 52' Jefferson Marquesa on the Clinton River he lives on called TAXLESS.
I hung out with that guy a few times out at Metro Beach.
Pretty sweet boat. Pretty mean bird he's got there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts