Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TOURNAMENT ANGLERS:
I'd like to ask a favor from those of you who are in the know. Could you please list all the Tournament WEB Sites that show the results from their respective LOCAL tournaments? Or better yet can we have a spot here on this Web Site that gives us a status as to what was done for the St. Clair Tournaments. I for one would like to follow our local anglers as the tournament season unwinds. I'd like to open up this for discussion and lets see what everyone thinks of it. I would think that the Tournament Director could post it the following week. I know the Tournament Director's responsibilities are many fold and this would be just another task on their already large list of things to do, but maybe they could delicate it to someone else who can post the scores. Maybe at the end of the season we have a meeting at a local restrant and recognize these anglers and their outstanding performances for the season. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
This board was created in part for that reason. It is up to the tournament directors to utilize it. I think it would help their participation, but if they choose not to do it, so be it.

Mini

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John,
Thanks for the feedback, I guess its like the old adage states "You can lead the horse to the trough but he has to want to drink" (or something like that). I have already found this board to be an excellent knowledge center and will continue to visit as often as possible. By the way Good Luck with your tournament fishing this year and thanks for all the hard work in keeping this board going.

·
Registered
342 Posts
The NBAA results for my two St.Clair series can be found on our
website home page.
NBAA-BASS.COM

check it out for other lakes too.

Results for Tuesday nights and Weekend tournaments are
posted within 24 hours of each tournament.

I too wished more clubs and opens posted their results on the
St. Clair Network.

This is a great site and needs to be used by more directors.

Best of luck to all our anglers.
Be safe and have a HAPPY HOLIDAY !
Sacks of BASS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.