Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK
this may be a reson why the traffic has slowed here, itis one reason why I have definitley slowed my visits here.

Seems topics are contiuously locked. Deleted, Edited.

I am not the only person feeling this way, I assure you.
I am sure everyone has realized, seen the board slow down with traffic, and posting.

Just wondering wht the heck is going on, what is the worl of LSCN coming too ?

I noticed a very very small turn out at the Harbor Club North party as well.

This is directly related to ..........................

anyways, it is a concern, just voicing my .02

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Thanx for the feedback Eddie....I just figured you were too busy with your new job!

There are and always be changes, some are good some arent. I see the little transition period as a way for the masses to "weed out" some undesirable content.....in the end I think we all will be happy for it.

I just hope that the raft up/charities and othe functions do not suffer because of it.

My .02

Mini

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Mar 23 2004, 12:09 PM)I noticed a very very small turn out at the Harbor Club North party as well.
Are you kidding?

Thats because we all committed to Ken Neeleys party that was announced months earlier. At the last minute the HCN party came up on the same date. We went to Kens party for his son, little more important in my book. No offense.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 23 2004, 12:29 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Mar 23 2004, 12:09 PM) I noticed a very very small turn out at the Harbor Club North party as well.
Are you kidding?

Thats because we all committed to Ken Neeleys party that was announced months earlier. At the last minute the HCN party came up on the same date. We went to Kens party for his son, little more important in my book. No offense.
Hammer I agree !
I am sorry, and aPOLOGIZE FOR MISSING IT.
But I have not been in a party mood, and was not even going to go out at all saturday, but did only for a few.

I was not keen on going ot lake orion to party, since i was not keen on partying at all..ya know.

But I agree 110% that is was a much more important event !

I thank kens son for defending our freedom with honor, and am humbled from it.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Great feeback Eddie, thanks.

Maybe because you haven't been around, you haven't noticed that there's been far less posts deleted, locked, moved etc., in the past couple weeks. So I'm not sure what you're referring to. It's been really nice actually!

The world of LSCN is doing awesome! It's officially spring, so there's lot's of peeps getting ready for summer, etc. Things may appear a little slower, but it's easier to keep up with now! Traffic is still steady and the moderators can have some fun now too, so THANK YOU LSCN!! You are all the best!!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I don't think that the Raft-up or other charities would suffer. There are some great and generous people on this board.
People tend to see the bigger picture in hindsight. I have noticed that LSCNers have a tendency to pull together for the greater good of things. The giving they have shown in the past I am sure will come out in the future. Hang in there Eddie...in time this too will pass. I know how you feel. Have a good one.

·
12,052 Posts
Eddie, since you don't feel like partying too much, I bet you feel like polishing and waxing hammertime with me. I scheduled a date to pull her out of the building where we can work on it outside for a weekend before she goes in. I'll call ya' bud.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
While were giving shamless plugs....just wanted to post so that everyone could read my signature. I think it's a casue that everyone can get behind. Although I know a lot of you are heading up north to give the kids a nice v-k.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 23 2004, 12:48 PM)Eddie, since you don't feel like partying too much, I bet you feel like polishing and waxing hammertime with me. I scheduled a date to pull her out of the building where we can work on it outside for a weekend before she goes in. I'll call ya' bud.

not a problem, give me a call..........

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Mar 23 2004, 01:13 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 23 2004, 12:48 PM) Eddie, since you don't feel like partying too much, I bet you feel like polishing and waxing hammertime with me. I scheduled a date to pull her out of the building where we can work on it outside for a weekend before she goes in. I'll call ya' bud.

not a problem, give me a call..........

Same here. I can drive ya over to Harsen's Island if needed and give ya a hand on the boat, the other hand will be holding a BEER!!!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Mar 23 2004, 01:13 PM)While were giving shamless plugs....just wanted to post so that everyone could read my signature. I think it's a casue that everyone can get behind. Although I know a lot of you are heading up north to give the kids a nice v-k.

Definitely behind you on the signature! Working for the same cause

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Hammer I agree !

I was not keen on going ot lake orion to party, since i was not keen on partying at all..ya know.

But I agree 110% that is was a much more important event !

I thank kens son for defending our freedom with honor, and am humbled from it. [/quote]
Hey eddie thats Oxford and dont forget it
shheeeeeeeeeesh Lk Orion
They are the sworn enimies to Oxford Football.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I sure hope that the functions don`t suffer either....I doubt they will..... Because the people that aren`t here and posting ......Snow, and CBJ for example.......Are both kind hearted and charitable..........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts