Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody else having this problem today? Oh the joys of working a retail job, im stuck here till 9 pm. at least tomorrow is friday, maybe ill be able to get my boat running for the weekend.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you do? I sit at a car dealer all day playing on the net till someone walks in.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm here at work til 930 tonight. It's slow here so I keep peeking in to get a few laughs. I browse here til a patient comes in and needs to be admitted. Any takers? lol

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im only a couple dealers away from you. I work at Monicatti Chrysler in the new car sales dept.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Whenever I'm at work it seems like the clock is moving slower than ever.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the countdown is on 45 min till im free!!!!!

from one prison to another, but the next one has Golden Tee and a bar lol...

·
Registered
146 Posts
QUOTE(Aquaholic @ Jul 8 2004, 07:23 PM)the countdown is on 45 min till im free!!!!!

from one prison to another, but the next one has Golden Tee and a bar lol...
LOL, the countdown for me is a bit longer. That sounds like one fun prison!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its a great prison. for the most part, the guards are beautiful and they punish you with these beverages that make the day melt away. 28 minutes, but whos counting?!?!

·
Registered
146 Posts
QUOTE(Aquaholic @ Jul 8 2004, 07:37 PM)its a great prison. for the most part, the guards are beautiful and they punish you with these beverages that make the day melt away. 28 minutes, but whos counting?!?!
Boy oh boy, I could use one of those (drinks not guards) now! Less than an hour for me!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ALMOST TIME

shutting down for the night.
if you have to go to 9:30 before you can get out of work, just order 2 when you get to the bar. lol make up for lost time.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(35FOUNTAIN @ Jul 8 2004, 05:59 PM)I AM SITTING HERE IN MY OFFICE AT THE CAR DEALERSHIP, PLAYING ON THE NET UNTIL I GET SOME CUSTOMERS.

I WORK AT JEROME DUNCAN FORD
17 1/2 MILE AND VAN ****
Hey Swid!!! What's UP Sweetie!!!! Awesome seeing you at Jobbie Nooner!!! Glad you finally made your way to the site

1 - 15 of 15 Posts